Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweetney overrated?

i was just looking at nbadraft.net

and hakim warrick out of syracuse is projected to go 16th. that guy has loads of potential. if he's 16th, then the guys ahead of him who im not that familiar with must be even better. i dont care what anybody says about this being a weak draft. we should actually take advantage of people that say or think that and try to maybe get one or two more draft picks for the first round this year. im willing to bet anything there will be some real studs comming out this year. we'll see that i was right in a few years.

Veteran

if we pick Hakim Warrick it will be one of the happiest days for me. I think we will end up going with some European project because we always do and fail...unlike Nene who we traded with Camby?! STUPID LAYDEN...anyways hakim can play PF/SF, i love his play, ive seen him play in person im a HUGE SU fan. the only thing better is if we get both him and Macnamara (even tho hes a junior)

Veteran

and I have two statements to add that I just remembered....

ONE-when we traded Ewing we got acquired Glen Rice, Luc Longley, Travis Knight, Vernon Maxwell, Lazaro Borrell, Vladimir Stepania, two 2001 first-round draft picks and two 2001 second-round draft picks.....the two second round picks were Michael Wright and Eric Chenowith BUT where did our 2 first rounds go? cause we surely didnt use them. we prolly traded them away but to who?

TWO-Has anyone seen the NBA League pass commercial where this guy is sitting in a chair watching a basketball game. He mutters angrily "come one Lebron" then a vase falls on his head and he dies....first theres never an opportunity to yell come on lebron hes always excellent but besides for that and most importantly HE IS WATCHING A INDIANA PACERS VS DENVER NUGGETS GAME!!!!!! UGHHHH i hate that commercial

I think working out a deal with Portland for Miles and Shareef is the smartest move the Knicks can make, they have players and contracts that would interest the Blazers and would be doing the them a favour by taking Miles off them.

Yes and overweight!