New York @ Utah 02/07 Game Thread (W 102-99)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
@
jazz_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks ( 18-29 ) :: 6-18 on Road
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

Utah Jazz ( 16-31 ) :: 10-13 at Delta Center
raul_lopez.jpg
gordan_giricek.jpg
carlos_boozer.jpg
matt_harpring.jpg
andrei_kirilenko.jpg
jerry_sloan.jpg

Game Time: 9:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap:
Jazz 99 - Knicks 102

NYKnicks15

Starter
first getting to business....we have a decent chance just need to play hard like we should do every game and show effort. we need this win. then well be only hmm 10 games under 500 haha

second....i never noticed how many white dudes are on that Utah team. haha

GO KNICKS!!!

Go knicks...Its your birthday
We finally pulled one out. The reason being, Steph finally stood up and lead the team to victory with 8 overtime points. After everygame they lose I sit scratchin my head asking my dog why Steph didnt keep shooting at the end of the game. He finally did step up at the end of the game and... TAHDAH!!(Spellcheck). Hopefully we can use this game for some momentum to battle the (insert corny line here, i.e. red hot or Fiery) Heat and future games.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
NYKnicks15 said:
second....i never noticed how many white dudes are on that Utah team. haha

GO KNICKS!!!

resembles the 2000 kings :)

about the game.. was it a huge win or was it just pure luck? i mean.. Nazr missed both of his free throws with 3.5 seconds left (if he had made them, there wouldn't have been any OT) and then they foul Giricek with 0.2 seconds left ?? I didn't saw the game but my conclusion is that they're trying to lose the games on purpose?? (Too good they didn't succeded in salt lake)

Hope i'm wrong

WiL8000

Rotation player
I stayed up late for this one. The Knicks almost found a way to lose this one too. Great game from Marbury in the clutch, in OT.

NYKnicks15

Starter
good to win. even though if we didnt crumble in the 4th we would have won earlier and easier. but a win is a win. great play by sweetney....ariza made two incredible deflections with that little time left but showed his rookie iq when following on that last shot...good to see them hug and win....were steppin up on D a little, just need to be better with turnovers and the 4th quarters of our games