H20

WiL8000

Rotation player
Houston is working on a new therapy and seems to feel like he can compete by the end of the season.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
you know what i reallly like Allan Houston as a player but what on earth???

He's barely played in the last 2 seasons and has made 32 million dollars. WHAT IS THAT! It frustrates me, nevertheless in my eyes he's still the best player on the knicks.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
yo i hope u all know that allan houston is the best player on the new york knicks. im really happy sumone started this topic cuz everyone sayin that houston sucks when he really doesnt. juss cuz he's on the downside of his career, it doesnt give u the rite to start dissing him. he's a great shooter, great leader, a great philosopher, he's sumone that every coach wants on his team. i hope u guys all understand that and appreciate allan houston. he's been the best thing that ever happened to us the past 10 years. and dont forget all those big shots he made for us!!!!!

NYKnicks15

Starter
Allan Houston is a great shooter, leader, yadda yadda yadda....BUT no coach wants him on his team. Face it. He's overpaid, he's ailing and he's hopefully soon to retire. I can't deny how good he was for our team but to call him the best thing to happen to us in 10 years is outrageous. If you want to get into it the best thing to happen to us in 10 years was the addition of Larry Johnson, Latrell Spreewell and Marcus Camby over a two year period and going to the NBA Finals. Has Houston brought us to anywhere close to where that tandem brought us in the playoffs? yes he was part of that group, but take it away and hes nothing great like.

We invested our money in him and traded away Camby and Spreewell. Stupid. Look where that brought us, short with no intensity. I DO appreciate Allan Houston but he's not the answer and just because he's an above average player doesnt take away from the fact that hes overpaid and always will be. at this rate, coming off the bench (thats if he can make it off it). Its not his fault he accepted the money Layden put in front of him. but 17 million. then 19, followed by 21 mill+ to come off the bench is riduculous. Some teams strive on 21 million. We could have all the Bobcats with 21 million....fact is he WAS good to us no one can take that away from him but as of NOW hes not. he hogs salary space and does nothing in return. John Starks WAS good for us but does that mean he should still play for us? No. its time to move on, we cant relish on the past.....

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
I definitely agree that Allan Houston is overpaid. Please don't forget that shot he made against the Heat that got us into the finals....all im sayin is...i got mad love for Allan Houston

rady

Administrator
Staff member
that shot against the heat was 6 years ago, why do people alweays have to bring that in discussion? it's true, he was a great player, but in 2005 he didn't showed much. we're talking about present not history

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:
I definitely agree that Allan Houston is overpaid. Please don't forget that shot he made against the Heat that got us into the finals....all im sayin is...i got mad love for Allan Houston

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed, besides it's not his fault he's overpaid. If someone offered me 17 million dollars to do my job, hey i'm gonna take it.

dacash

Benchwarmer
yes h20 was a damn good player.was.the fact the we can only mention what has happened and not what is happening should show us his time is up he should retire let us go after some ppl with that money