New York @ Detroit 02/22 Game Thread (L 88-97)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
@
pistons_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks ( 21-32 ) :: 7-20 on Road
stephon_marbury.jpg
trevor_ariza.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

Detroit Pistons ( 32-19 ) :: 19-7 at The Palace
chauncey_billups.jpg
richard_hamilton.jpg
ben_wallace.jpg
tayshaun_prince.jpg
rasheed_wallace.jpg
larry_brown.jpg

Game Time: 7:30 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap:
Pistons 97 - Knicks 88

Trin_Starr

Starter
My boys are all rested up and injuries are healed...
The attitude in the knicks camp is much better.
Watch out for a post all star run by the knicks, starting with win over the Pistons!

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Trin_Starr said:
My boys are all rested up and injuries are healed...
The attitude in the knicks camp is much better.
Watch out for a post all star run by the knicks, starting with win over the Pistons!

I sure do hope so, everyone's saying oh lottery lottery but you know what i really don't wanna wait till nxt year i want it to happen this year. Lets just wait and see maybe the knicks can go on a streak sort like how the bulls have been playing.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Well they lost again

i am this close to giving up on them, they don't start winning soon real real soon this season's gone

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
dacash said:
dont mean to seem like a downer but the season is over lets look towards the draft

NO, i refuse to accept defeat maybe after a couple more losses but as for now this season is still very much alive

NYKnicks15

Starter
everyone keeps saying lottery lottery because thats the best option. We need young cheap athletic additions to our team and thats the way to get it.

What would getting the 8th seed do for us? Wed have to face the number one seed AKA the Miami Heat in the first round. And wed have no chance of making it past that point.

Say we miracalousy do make it to the finals. We have no chance to win in the finals. we are 9-13 against the west. 9 wins. 13 losses. and are 9 wins come against not great teams (Denver, Utah, Portland, New Orleans) or good teams before they broke out or added players (Minnesota, Houston).

Im not a pessimist BUT I dont see a clear headed reason on why we should go to the playoffs. TO please the media? no because theyll just bash us when we get killed in the first round AND bash us even if we win because we have such a high payroll...the only thing youd be pleasing is "the fans". but in all fairness it wouldnt please them because itd just be hiding the fact we are a mediocre if not bad team and that we need serious help. Itd only just get us a small fix of assurance that truly isnt there in the long run.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
H20 said:
dacash said:
dont mean to seem like a downer but the season is over lets look towards the draft

NO, i refuse to accept defeat maybe after a couple more losses but as for now this season is still very much alive

:clap: :clap: :clap:

atleast there is someone else out there not willing to ket this season go, and to all you nay sayers, we have over two months to go in this season, it will feel a lot better to end it on a winning run, not a terrible losing one.