I'm New

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
well u came at possible they worst time because the knicks can't seem to catch a break. Welcome anyway :Welcome:

NYKnicks15

Starter
Welcome there Knicker Bocker!! A little tip of advice, remember no matter how mad you get this is just for fun. :)

PS Your best bet is talking about how the knicks need to change to get better and not having faith in the roster at the moment haha

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Hey what's up Knicker Bocker!! Welcome to the worldsgreatest Knicks chat site! Keep posting, and if you want real knowledge...Read my posts!!LOL!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
welcome Knicker Bocker :D
ps, did you get the confirmation email with the account activation link? i know i avtivated it for you because another new poster complained about didn't receiving it

emul0

Rookie
i'm new too.didn't want to open a thread just for saying hello :)
like the knicks since the great 1999 season. but right now we're really in despair :( so many bad contracts, it will take years to come back to the point, when a championship is reachable..

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
hello everyone, im also new, but i've been posting in the NYKfanpage since August, however it has gone downhill, and i thought i would give another site a chance, hi again.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
hello everyone, im also new, but i've been posting in the NYKfanpage since August, however it has gone downhill, and i thought i would give another site a chance, hi again.

you post on nykfanpage whats your name on there? i used to post there but than i got banned for posting too much Irv called it spamming. But you are so right about nykfanpage, they're dumb rules and warning systems. every other thread is locked and its all flame wars and barely any of the info is credible. this site is better but we just need more posters.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
H20 said:
you post on nykfanpage whats your name on there? i used to post there but than i got banned for posting too much Irv called it spamming. But you are so right about nykfanpage, they're dumb rules and warning systems. every other thread is locked and its all flame wars and barely any of the info is credible. this site is better but we just need more posters.

my name there Is Peach_NYK_3, i had 1031 posts, and i got annoyed of all the negative energy. Every time anyhting happened they find the down side of it. If KT had 40 points, 25 rebounds, theKT haters would find something bad about it, the crawford trade was bad... the marbury trade was bad.... firing lenny was bad... anything that happened was bad, so i left

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
H20 said:
Peach_NYK_21 said:

I also have been posting on nykfanpage since August. My name is knicksrule456 on there and I had like 1240 posts.Everybody on the site is so negative about the Knicks.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
H20 said:

my name there Is Peach_NYK_3, i had 1031 posts, and i got annoyed of all the negative energy. Every time anyhting happened they find the down side of it. If KT had 40 points, 25 rebounds, theKT haters would find something bad about it, the crawford trade was bad... the marbury trade was bad.... firing lenny was bad... anything that happened was bad, so i left

thats so true, i know who the biggest KT hater was (egluck) but anyway Kurt Thomas is so underrated and TT is starting to show that he is too. they're phenomenal players

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
haha, i think egluck was a KT hater just to annoy the people on that site. Sometimes he would hate him at the most random times, like after he hit a clutch shot, or the game winning shot, he was just plain silly.

Damn I knew I shouldnt have picked this name!!! I think I'll choose a different one. Anyways, Welcome!! This site is awesome, fun. and a great place to alleviate your anger about the current state of the Knicks.(We look good this week though i must admitt)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Knickerbockers11 said:
Damn I knew I shouldnt have picked this name!!! I think I'll choose a different one. Anyways, Welcome!! This site is awesome, fun. and a great place to alleviate your anger.

Yah, we all feel the same pain and enjoyment you do at times :gony: