Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York vs Philadelphia 02/24 Game Thread (W 113-101)

great win
    yesterday was one of the most happiest days of my life.
    not only that the knicks made some trades (although i'm really sorry for mohammed, i wish we had kept him), the knicks beat philly, knicksonline won the fansite challenge vs sixersonline (btw, wil or anyone who has some spare time, i need a 268x180 banner of the win), but my team Steaua Bucharest eliminated Valencia from UEFA cup (2-0/2-0) after penalty shots!
    this is something that will be remembered :P

Originally Posted by rady
    great win
    yesterday was one of the most happiest days of my life.
    not only that the knicks made some trades (although i'm really sorry for mohammed, i wish we had kept him), the knicks beat philly, knicksonline won the fansite challenge vs sixersonline (btw, wil or anyone who has some spare time, i need a 268x180 banner of the win), but my team Steaua Bucharest eliminated Valencia from UEFA cup (2-0/2-0) after penalty shots!
    this is something that will be remembered :P
    Sorry for Mohammed??HAHA. Funny you should say that because he probably is excited as hell. He got sent from the firey ball of hell we call the knicks to the championship favorites as the backup center!!! Dont feel sorry for him lol.

the knicks will improve with those trades and can win more games also yesterday the refs where really bad for the sixers .
    but i have to say the knicks played really well in the last period scoring most of his shoots .
    radi the steaua played really great but in the final steaua will lose in the final in the stadium of sporting here in portugal .sporting2-1steau with niculae scoring the goals.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Bruno
    the knicks will improve with those trades and can win more games also yesterday the refs where really bad for the sixers .
    but i have to say the knicks played really well in the last period scoring most of his shoots .
    radi the steaua played really great but in the final steaua will lose in the final in the stadium of sporting here in portugal .sporting2-1steau with niculae scoring the goals.
    In the first half the Knicks were getting hacked down low and there was no calls and in the second half the same thing happened to the Sixers. Overall it was an inconsistently called game.

the sixers were complaining about every call in the first half they deserved to not get any good ones in the second, now they know what its like to be on the knicks.

Superstar

Iversom should have been thrown out of the game. He threw the ball at the ref and then threw a temper tantrum.

Originally Posted by Brian_Coleman_21
    Iversom should have been thrown out of the game. He threw the ball at the ref and then threw a temper tantrum.
    yeah, he threw it at him, got a technical, and then he was suprised?? what are you thinking AI, you cant chuck the ball at the ref.

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    Originally Posted by Brian_Coleman_21
    yeah, he threw it at him, got a technical, and then he was suprised?? what are you thinking AI, you cant chuck the ball at the ref.
    Haha yeah later on he admitted it was a stupid technical to get and he deserved it.

Originally Posted by Bruno
    hopefully, we'll pass of villareal too

btw, the banner that should be up on sixersonline.net fior a week will look like this: