Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New York vs Philadelphia 02/24 Game Thread (W 113-101)

Rose and taylor are both guys who will bring us a lot of energy! We got 2 draft picks and Zeke will certainly make One or two big trades this offseason in order to bring the players who will bring us to an NBA titles. If no more a problem if he trade kurt, we still have 2 good power forwards who can really play (not like Baker...)

Veteran

i love the losses. we have a SLIM chance of making it to the playoffs. we have NO chance of advancing. So why rack up the W's in a dieing effort when we can just get a better pick in the draft. We do get the Spurs picks this year but seeing theyll probably go far in the playoffs if not win the whole thing thats the 30th pick. so a low pick and a high pick in the first round sounds good to me.

k, thats right...but i don't like it although. hehe losing is easier now, we're hardly underseized and kt in foultrouble

Superstar

Originally Posted by emul0
    k, thats right...but i don't like it although. hehe losing is easier now, we're hardly underseized and kt in foultrouble

Yah, but we are still in this game and Sweets needs to stay out of foul trouble now that we are samll.

sloppy passing, too many turnovers so far, we have to clean things up and get rebounds if we want to win

whatever, W or L. marbury has to make great stats, for my fantasy team

lets hope free throws arent in the scoring category...

I don't like the losing but i agree even if we do make the playoffs it wont achieve much although it would give us something going into next season.

We should defeat Philly today to get us on the right track.

this was a big win, now we have some momentum we can get the two new guys and keep on rollin'... great performances from the Thomas'

The Rockets are really startin to look like an Ex-Knicks team. Now they have norris and baker. LoL, good win by the Knicks, they blew it open in the 4th. Thomas duo was bustin ass.

lol, jadamel, i like your sig, after this game maybe more people will believe in Tim Thomas again, i know hes starting to win me back.

Im glad Moohie is back with Houston, apparantly he's a fan favorite and when he was traded here, a lot of people were upset, good luck Moohie... and to Vin, lets hope Houston doesnt have too many bars

Superstar

This was a big victory for us. We picked up a much needed win and played a strong second half both offensively and defensively. We have to take this intensity and our new players against Indiana.

Despite my previous post i do beleive now we need to make a playoff push. With the 2 trades we have already set ourselves up for the draft and have our expiring contracts to work along with that. If we can get some momentum with these new guys that will hopefully bring not only some offence but some tough defensive ability which is what we need to compliment our offence.

A very solid win today, we were solid not only offensivley but defensivley aswell. Great to see both the Thomas's play well, Tim espicially...seeing him play like that just makes you wish he could put up points like that every game.

Great to see Sweetney start, people are saying that his minutes will go down because of these trades but i beleive it will be the opposite. He know's the system the Knicks are in unlike Rose and Taylor and is playing well enough for him to keep that starting spot and force both Rose and Taylor to battle for his spot or for the back up minutes behind him.

Veteran

yea but what expiring contracts? We only have Tim and Pennys. Nothing else. We lost vins, moochies, brewers, nazrs to get more SMALL power forwards with BIG contracts. Kurt and Sweets will probably get traded this offseason.

Maybe Kurt, but Zeke isnt crazy enough to trade one of his under-paid younger players like Sweetney. No way.