Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Favorite Baseball Team?

  1. #1
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Favorite Baseball Team?

    Who is your favorite baseball team?

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------------------------------

  2. #2
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    well i went to an astros game when i was 8, got a hat, and became a fan then, so ill go with the houston astros

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hehe i'm european and don't understand the game good enough
    the greatest thing that could happen in the mlb is the ny vs. ny world series, thats the importanst thing i know. hehe do some1 understand kricket? lol

  4. #4
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by emul0
    hehe i'm european and don't understand the game good enough
    the greatest thing that could happen in the mlb is the ny vs. ny world series, thats the importanst thing i know. hehe do some1 understand kricket? lol
    my parents are from england, and i was born in scotland, but moved to NY 5 years ago, i have a rather good knowledge of cricket.

  5. #5
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    getting away from your favorite team... which team has the best chance of winning the world series?? got to say the yanks have a good rotation and should seriously contend.

  6. #6
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    getting away from your favorite team... which team has the best chance of winning the world series?? got to say the yanks have a good rotation and should seriously contend.
    Easily the Yankees and they will win it. Also the BO-Sox,Angels and Braves all have chances.

  7. #7
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    did the angels change their name to the Los Angeles Angels? or are they still the Anaheim Angels? I've heard both names when people are discussing them.

  8. #8
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    did the angels change their name to the Los Angeles Angels? or are they still the Anaheim Angels? I've heard both names when people are discussing them.
    Los Angelas Angels of Anaheim. Stupidest name ever.

  9. #9
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    wow, imagine fitting that on the jersey.... thanks for clearing that up coleman.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cacem-Portugal
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i like the yankes and this season i get for free one channel that show 24/24 hours mlb games so this is the first time i will watching carefull mlb games.

  11. #11
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    enjoy major league baseball! i know many find it boring, but once you get into it, its a real game of strategy and sport...its a great sport!!

  12. #12
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    enjoy major league baseball! i know many find it boring, but once you get into it, its a real game of strategy and sport...its a great sport!!
    I hate when people say Baseball is boring. Every pitch somebody is doing something. People who don't play and understand it don't know anything about it.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cacem-Portugal
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yeah it´s my case i thing they have many rules out there and i practly dont know any of them but i will learn them this season.
    and i enjoy watching baseball.

  14. #14
    Veteran Peach_NYK_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i enjoy watching baseball too, only if its a playoff game, a game with rivalry, or with a team I like.. trust me, you do not want to get stuck watching a Padres, Expos game... uggh

  15. #15
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    i enjoy watching baseball too, only if its a playoff game, a game with rivalry, or with a team I like.. trust me, you do not want to get stuck watching a Padres, Expos game... uggh

    Actually I love watching any baseball game. I don't care who is playing I just love watching the strategy and techniques involved in the game. Maybe it's because I play baseball and could use the tips

Similar Threads

  1. School Baseball Team
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2005, 20:32
  2. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 13:14
  3. Marbury Officially On USA Team
    By frankwilliams in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 15, 2004, 12:44
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 22, 2004, 02:38
  5. Dream Team
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2003, 11:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •