Favorite Baseball Team?

emul0

Rookie
hehe i'm european and don't understand the game good enough :rolling:
the greatest thing that could happen in the mlb is the ny vs. ny world series, thats the importanst thing i know. hehe do some1 understand kricket? lol

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
emul0 said:
hehe i'm european and don't understand the game good enough :rolling:
the greatest thing that could happen in the mlb is the ny vs. ny world series, thats the importanst thing i know. hehe do some1 understand kricket? lol

my parents are from england, and i was born in scotland, but moved to NY 5 years ago, i have a rather good knowledge of cricket.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
getting away from your favorite team... which team has the best chance of winning the world series?? got to say the yanks have a good rotation and should seriously contend.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
getting away from your favorite team... which team has the best chance of winning the world series?? got to say the yanks have a good rotation and should seriously contend.

Easily the Yankees and they will win it. Also the BO-Sox,Angels and Braves all have chances.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
did the angels change their name to the Los Angeles Angels? or are they still the Anaheim Angels? I've heard both names when people are discussing them.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
did the angels change their name to the Los Angeles Angels? or are they still the Anaheim Angels? I've heard both names when people are discussing them.

Los Angelas Angels of Anaheim. Stupidest name ever.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
i like the yankes and this season i get for free one channel that show 24/24 hours mlb games so this is the first time i will watching carefull mlb games.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
enjoy major league baseball! i know many find it boring, but once you get into it, its a real game of strategy and sport...its a great sport!!

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
enjoy major league baseball! i know many find it boring, but once you get into it, its a real game of strategy and sport...its a great sport!!

I hate when people say Baseball is boring. Every pitch somebody is doing something. People who don't play and understand it don't know anything about it.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
yeah it´s my case i thing they have many rules out there and i practly dont know any of them but i will learn them this season.
and i enjoy watching baseball.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i enjoy watching baseball too, only if its a playoff game, a game with rivalry, or with a team I like.. trust me, you do not want to get stuck watching a Padres, Expos game... uggh

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i enjoy watching baseball too, only if its a playoff game, a game with rivalry, or with a team I like.. trust me, you do not want to get stuck watching a Padres, Expos game... uggh

Actually I love watching any baseball game. I don't care who is playing I just love watching the strategy and techniques involved in the game. Maybe it's because I play baseball and could use the tips ;)

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
my fave team is the local Philadelphia Phillies

for some reason i also like cleveland indians and arizona diamondbacks

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea, i have a diamondbacks hat, plus i went to a game in Arizona once... it was fun, but dont expect them to do anything good this season..