GENERAL. MISMANAGER.

It's official, unless you had already figured it out by now:

Isiah has ruined the Knicks.

In one day.

Again. (Sigh.)

*Traded away his one legit C.
*Traded for 2 6-6 "power" Fs.
*Took on $32M in new salary.

Other GMs must salivate working with him, because he's such a nincompoop. I'd rather root for a team run by misers than run by the budget-busting Thomas.

At least the misers have room to grow if they change their mind.

Isiah has locked the Knicks into mediocrity -- or worse -- for the rest of the decade. Just when there appeared to be light coming from, oh, say, 2007 or so ...

Rebuilding has always been a curse word for the Knicks, and that underlying principle has kept (and will continue to keep) the team the NBA's No. 1 embarrassment in its No. 1 market.

Say it with me:

Worst. GM. Ever.

[hr:a342129c0a][hr:a342129c0a][hr:a342129c0a][hr:a342129c0a]

just another example that espn hates new york

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is typical of sportswriters and analysts to criticize Isiah and the Knicks. Whatever, we will prove them wrong when we win the championship next year. :gony:

To all the analysts (except Greg Anthony) :fuckoff:

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
and it will feel all worth the wait once we get to that point, and until then we'll just have to get through these bad times togethor.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
eighther way u look at it the team now is better then the team was before isiah came in, i mean im sure howard eisley has future nba mvp's in him(sarcasm) but i really think the team now is alot better

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
The team is definetly better now then before Isiah came, they are also alot more exciting as the days of Howard Eisley and Clarence Weatherspoon could only last so long. lol

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
pbjb14 said:
eighther way u look at it the team now is better then the team was before isiah came in, i mean im sure howard eisley has future nba mvp's in him(sarcasm) but i really think the team now is alot better

Yah, I know it is much better.
Marbury>Eisley
Crawford>Houston
Tim Thomas>Keith Van Horn
Mike Sweetney>
Kurt Thomas=Kurt Thomas