New York vs Indiana -2/26 Game Thread (W 90-79)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
vs
pacers_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks ( 22-33 ) :: 15-12 at MSG
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
mike_sweetney.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

Indiana Pacers ( 28-26 ) :: 12-14 on Road
anthony_johnson.jpg
reggie_miller.jpg
scot_pollard.jpg
stephen_jackson.jpg
jermaine_oneal.jpg
rick_carlisle.jpg

Game Time: 7:30 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD, NBA TV
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap
Knicks 90 - Pacers 79

rady

Administrator
Staff member
my bad, i was in a hurry when i started the game therad. should be ok now

if we want to make a winning streak, this is the moment. indiana is not much better than philly is, but they did win their last 5 games.

Trin_Starr

Starter
This would be a good test for the knicks, and a win here will breed new life into the team....but Taylor and Rose, didn't practice yesterday, so expext them to look out of sorts on the court if they do get any playing time. The knicks are gonna need another strong game from the starters to pull this one off.

NYKnicks15

Starter
expect both Taylor and Rose to get a few minutes in there. I think Rose especially...Rose will be good for us i have this gut feeling. Woman actually called in crying to a SA radio station because he got traded haha. Hes a definite fan favorite much like Jerome Williams. Who works the boards plays good defense and gets right in there defending and stopping centers.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I agree with Rady, if we want to go on a big run and make the playoffs we have to start winning games in a row. We beat the bobcats, then lost to the sixers,then beat the bucks, then lost to the pistons,then beat the sixers. We can't do that. We have to put a winning streak together and it starts now.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
The next games are Indiana, Lakers, Orlando, Golden State, Washington, Seattle, Miami, Atlanta, Miami

This is a good chance to prove we can hang with eastern teams, and still play with the west. We really have to win these games

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
I hope Herb can find a way to bring JYD, Kurt Thomas and Malik Rose on the court at the same time at some point in the game. That could provide a BIG defensive boost, while also givin us some offense with Kurt. In the backcourt maybe they can have Marbury and Hardaway. Btw Tinsley isnt playing?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
oh right, my predictions for the game.. if we lead by 5 or more going into the fourth we will win, but anything lower than that it is a toss up. We cant get blown out in any quarter, we must not lose a quarter by more than 6 points... with the new huys on our team, everyone should step up their game and show them what new york is all about, this would be a solid win, we just have to perform well.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
We played great tonight. We held them to under 80 pts. with great defensive intensity and good ball movement on offense. If we show this kind of play in every game we have a shot at winning every game.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i hate this now im on the edge when before i wanted to tank the season im saying lets make a run at the playoffs were starting to play like a team and for the most part the schedule eases up... only 3.5 games behind phili