New York vs Indiana -2/26 Game Thread (W 90-79)

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Very good game tonight, we played with the defensive intensity needed to win ball games and our offence also ran smoothly.

Best of all we didn't choke the fourth quarter lead.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Good to see the other boys step up when Marbury cant produce right away. It was good to see Marbury smile and understand that he no longer has to take the workload on himself.

Crawford stepped up and i think little by little game by game hes maturing. lately hes been not settling for that crazy jumper and waiting for either the open shot or driving to the lane and picking up the basket or foul.

Kurt, not sure if hell be here after this season but hes just been great to us. playing out of his position of and on for 2-3 years now. making more than half his baskets rebounding and defending. just remarkable.

Tim Thomas?! What the hell has happened to him lately? Shooting consistently. Driving to the lane. Dunking. Hustling. Rebounding...is this guy trying to say he wants to stay in NY??? But good to see him play consistently as well.

Jerome Williams did his usual if not better, D, dunks, rebounds, hustle. hes been good to us and what about Malik Rose. I was glad the minute i heard the trade and i know everyone else hasnt but just see this guy play and u will be happy to. he plays, D, he rebounds crazy, hustles, unselfish and is strong. Jerome and Malik will become quite a tandem off the bench.

Good game and hopes we can win more and more, we have to picks and the guy isiah wants wont go until late anyways so mind aswell win. GO KNICKS! :beer: to the future boys to the future...

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
funny how sweetney got 4 fouls in just 13 minutes. kurt thomas is known to always be in foul trouble, and sweetney averages more fouls per minute than him. if there was a statistic for who gets the most fouls per minute in the nba, i bet sweetney would be right up there.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
a knick fan said:
funny how sweetney got 4 fouls in just 13 minutes. kurt thomas is known to always be in foul trouble, and sweetney averages more fouls per minute than him. if there was a statistic for who gets the most fouls per minute in the nba, i bet sweetney would be right up there.

Yah I know. That's one of the things that Sweetney desperetly needs to work on. He gets in fould trouble and thats why the numbers aren't there.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
not the way tim thomas played... the tallest guy on our team is finally starting to come around, all around freat play from him, i hope we see more of this. i like the lineup the way it is now

Marbury
Crawford
Tim Thomas
Sweetney / JYD / Rose / Taylor
Kurt Thomas

looks good, and works well also (from what we've seen)

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea of course. keep the lineup the way it is. weve won back to back games with it. im not saying its our future but for now its good to give sweetney experience and pressure/nervousness realeased of playing big minutes and possibly starting in the future for good.

Tim Thomas has been playing good lately but we cant take that all to seriously. as i agree he should start and i liked his play as of late. hell i like tim thomas and think its best to build up his confidence. maybe we can sign him for a lot less when his contract runs up. most likely isiah will trade him and thats fine and dandy but continue him starting see if he plays good ball and you lose nothing isiah, you just build up his value if u do decide to trade him.