Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will Knicks pick in this year's Draft?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here are aleksandrov's stats...

Veteran

i guess theyd know best seeing its the official site but seeing him play he looks/acts like a PF-SF. A skinny 6'10 Center, with no power...sounds like Mohammed. I think thatd be his best bet in the NBA aswell, he lacks strength and i hope we dont get this kid. Especially after looking at his stats. He does play Center but they project him to play the SF in the NBA and rightfully so.

and once again im not a Isiah worshipper by any means. BUT like him or not he has a great eye for talent. Getting T-Mac out of Highschool. Taking a chance on Brezec. Taking a chance on Jermaine O'Neal. So lets see what he does...and judge him after we see that person progress.

Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    i guess theyd know best seeing its the official site but seeing him play he looks/acts like a PF-SF. A skinny 6'10 Center, with no power...sounds like Mohammed.
    not like Mohammed. Nazr has the passion, intensity, and was a monster on the boards, this guy is none of the above.

Superstar

Yah, Nazr would throw it down hard, get the garbage rebounds,regular rebounds,play good defense. Nazr was intense.

too bad he got hurt, thats something nobody can avoid, i wonder if he hadnt hurt his groin if he would still be here....

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    too bad he got hurt, thats something nobody can avoid, i wonder if he hadnt hurt his groin if he would still be here....
    Nazr was dominating before he got injured and im sure he would still be here if he hadn't got injured. He really was our X-factor.

AT THIS DRAFT SITE,DRAFTCITY.COM,A TRADE WAS ENVISIONED SENDING ARIZA AND T THOMAS TO INDIANA FOR J BENDER AND R ARTEST WITH MILLER RETIRING THIS WHOT CLEAR UP THE BOOKS SO THE PACERS COULD RUN AFTER PEJA FOR THE KINGS ANY THOUGHTS

when nazr gets back to full health, san antonio are going to be real big on him, hes going to be a great back up to the 'soft' rasho nesterovic, and provide san antonio with some tall depth

Originally Posted by dacash
    AT THIS DRAFT SITE,DRAFTCITY.COM,A TRADE WAS ENVISIONED SENDING ARIZA AND T THOMAS TO INDIANA FOR J BENDER AND R ARTEST WITH MILLER RETIRING THIS WHOT CLEAR UP THE BOOKS SO THE PACERS COULD RUN AFTER PEJA FOR THE KINGS ANY THOUGHTS
    That's definetly a interesting feal, although i think it's a bit farfetched unless the Pacers had a real shot at Peja.

Everyone knows I love Artest. Peja can't play big, Artest can. Lokk at both guys in the playoffs, Artest played huge last year against Miami, Peja disappeared and blamed Chris Webber. I hope we get Artest, but keep Ariza. Can't have too many good defenders.

Where is Peja!! hes been gone for months, and i dont think hes injured? somebody please fill me in

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    Where is Peja!! hes been gone for months, and i dont think hes injured? somebody please fill me in
    He must be injured, atleast a little bit.

Veteran

About Peja. Sounds like a good movie title by the way but Peja is still not playing stemming from a long strained right halmstring. its not because of Webber just like the Shaq situation the Kings feel its best to let their star player rest it up until hes finally healed 100%....

so that concludes where he is...now where he is going...dont expect Larry and Indiana to land Peja. Peja's two big options stay in the West. ONE and most importantly now that Webber is gone expect him to say right there in Sacramento and get that big mulityear contract....or TWO speculation of Vlade Divac retiring and taking a front office job for the Lakers is a VERY good possiblity. VERY good. So expect Peja's fellow foreigner veteran buddy to make a great pitch to and run at the SF. Lakers or Kings.

I think the Pacers are still very high on keeping Artest. Contrary to rumors hes not just going to be packed up and traded for a fellow SF unless they get something better...but honestly like him or hate him when focused like he has been since playing in Indiana (ok ok except for the brawl) theres not much better in the NBA at the SF position. I think Bird believes and rightfully so that with sticking to the tandem of PF O'Neal SF Ron Artest SG Stephen Jackson and PG Jamal Tinsley they have a great chance of succeeding into the playoffs i think with the acquistion of a good big man they have a great shot at the title.

As far as this trade...i dont really see it happening nor do i wish it to. I like the starting/back up duo of Tim Thomas and Trevor Ariza. Neither Benders or Artests contract are to drastic but I dont see in principle Indiana losing Artest and a young big man in a trade for two SF. yes i know to free salary cap but i dont believe it. and i want to say isiah wouldnt accept this trade but who knows. personally i dont like the trade...maybe cause i like Arizas future and i still have faith in tim thomas...

i'm not sure how fans and coaches would feel having Artest come here, als now Tim Thomas is starting to defend his job with his great play, and I want Ariza to get all the experience he can in this, his rookie season.