Who will Knicks pick in this year's Draft?

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
too bad he got hurt, thats something nobody can avoid, i wonder if he hadnt hurt his groin if he would still be here....
Nazr was dominating before he got injured and im sure he would still be here if he hadn't got injured. He really was our X-factor.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
when nazr gets back to full health, san antonio are going to be real big on him, hes going to be a great back up to the 'soft' rasho nesterovic, and provide san antonio with some tall depth

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Everyone knows I love Artest. Peja can't play big, Artest can. Lokk at both guys in the playoffs, Artest played huge last year against Miami, Peja disappeared and blamed Chris Webber. I hope we get Artest, but keep Ariza. Can't have too many good defenders.

NYKnicks15

Starter
About Peja. Sounds like a good movie title by the way but Peja is still not playing stemming from a long strained right halmstring. its not because of Webber just like the Shaq situation the Kings feel its best to let their star player rest it up until hes finally healed 100%....

so that concludes where he is...now where he is going...dont expect Larry and Indiana to land Peja. Peja's two big options stay in the West. ONE and most importantly now that Webber is gone expect him to say right there in Sacramento and get that big mulityear contract....or TWO speculation of Vlade Divac retiring and taking a front office job for the Lakers is a VERY good possiblity. VERY good. So expect Peja's fellow foreigner veteran buddy to make a great pitch to and run at the SF. Lakers or Kings.

I think the Pacers are still very high on keeping Artest. Contrary to rumors hes not just going to be packed up and traded for a fellow SF unless they get something better...but honestly like him or hate him when focused like he has been since playing in Indiana (ok ok except for the brawl) theres not much better in the NBA at the SF position. I think Bird believes and rightfully so that with sticking to the tandem of PF O'Neal SF Ron Artest SG Stephen Jackson and PG Jamal Tinsley they have a great chance of succeeding into the playoffs i think with the acquistion of a good big man they have a great shot at the title.

As far as this trade...i dont really see it happening nor do i wish it to. I like the starting/back up duo of Tim Thomas and Trevor Ariza. Neither Benders or Artests contract are to drastic but I dont see in principle Indiana losing Artest and a young big man in a trade for two SF. yes i know to free salary cap but i dont believe it. and i want to say isiah wouldnt accept this trade but who knows. personally i dont like the trade...maybe cause i like Arizas future and i still have faith in tim thomas...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i'm not sure how fans and coaches would feel having Artest come here, als now Tim Thomas is starting to defend his job with his great play, and I want Ariza to get all the experience he can in this, his rookie season.