New York vs LA Lakers 02/28 Game Thread (W 117-115)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Man oh man, has tim thomas ever come out of his shell.. hes calling for the ball every time on offense, even with the Lakers now putting Odom on him. keep it up TT, marbury is throwing an assist party and Sweetney has just tied his season high @ 19.
:gony: :thewave: :gony:

Knicker Bocker

Benchwarmer
39 points in the 4th quarter. 12 to 1 run in the last minute and a half. That is just BS. It basically describes how our season has been going so far and expect much more of it. I don't know what to say I have never been more pissed. :fury:

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
thank you god!! thank you god!! i am physically and emotionally drained from that game, i really need to sleep, that took too much out of me, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Calm down people!!!
Jeez that was an awesome game. The knicks played an extremley good game all around. The end was not so much a knicks collapse as a great effort by the Lakers. We have to credit the lakers for knockin down those 3's at the end of the game.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Knickerbockers11 said:
Calm down people!!!
Jeez that was an awesome game. The knicks played an extremley good game all around. The end was not so much a knicks collapse as a great effort by the Lakers. We have to credit the lakers for knockin down those 3's at the end of the game.

yeah i credit the lakers for that amazing comeback, but i give us more credit for winning it back in overtime... Not many teams would have the will to come back after that

Blumatic

Rotation player
Yea it was moreof a Lakers comback than a Knicks collapse. I hope they understand that teh defense thatthey played earlier gave them a big cushion to soften the lakers comback. Teams are gonna make their runs. Their a 3 pt shooting team. If the Knicks just made their free throws we would of won the game by 5 in regulation.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Boy oh boy if we let that one slip any hopes we had of restoring this season would of gone down the drain.

Credit to the players for keeping their head and not letting the 4th qtr collapse get at them.

Great game overall, espicially from Tim Thomas...he is really shutting up those doubters now. Keep it up Tim.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i dont want to be a pessimist, but were still 5 games out of first place. and boston and philly have significantly upgraded their rosters.

the idealistic knick fan inside me would love to see them somehow make the playoffs and somehow actually win a series or two.

but is that really going to happen? i dont think so.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
a knick fan said:
i dont want to be a pessimist, but were still 5 games out of first place. and boston and philly have significantly upgraded their rosters.

the idealistic knick fan inside me would love to see them somehow make the playoffs and somehow actually win a series or two.

but is that really going to happen? i dont think so.
I can't realisticly see it happening but i just want to keep that hope.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
there always has to be that hope.. without that hope we'll accomplish nothing, without that hope we wouldnt have beaten the lakers, i think if we just take it one game at a time we can make a run to the playoffs, i still believe!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Penny Hardaway said:
Timmy had his greatest game in this season!

tim had his greatest game as a knick!! 35 points is the most he's ever scored in orange and blue, and that tip in in overtime was by far his biggest shot!