My friend compiled this list... happy reading!!!!
THE BEST OF WALT ‘CLYDE’ FRAZIER
Excerpts from Frazier’s NBA commentary on MSG 2004-2005
1. Rainbow threes draining and paining the Mavs
2. Curling and furling
3. Raptors are running and gunning now
4. Stephon penetrating, gyrating to the hoop
5. Mesmerizing play by Milt
6. Crawford starting to percolate
7. Ariza on Mobley, trying to put some chillin on his thrillin
8. In High School, my best friend’s name was Cato
9. Emeker, the neophyte out of UConn (yes, he added the ‘er’)
10. Thomas trying to be too ostentatious
11. Stephon run a muck
12. Thomas huffing and stuffing along the baseline
13. A beguiling Stephon wheeling and dealing to the hoop
14. White night for Dirk
15. Howard with the quantum leap
16. Carter rising majestically to the hoop for the stuff
17. Crawford dishes it off into oblivion
18. Crawford providing the impetuous for the Knicks with his shenanigans from downtown
19. Dirk improvising along the baseline with the left hand
20. I wanted emancipation (Sorry, I forget the context here)
21. Good hustle and muscle by Sweetney
22. Agility and Mobility by the 7-5 Bradley
23. His ubiquity hurting the Mavs
24. His forte is his reckless abandon
25. Wheelin and dealin off the glass
26. Nice dupe and the hoop
27. Moochie brings good defensive intensity
28. Mohammed fillin the lane with gusto
29. Crawford with feline quickness
30. Good hostility by Mohammed (common Clyde he is a terrorist)
31. The Junkyard Dog wagging his tongue
32. Swirling dervish
33. The Knicks with the knack
34. The Kings discombobulated now
35. Webber with a lot of razzle-dazzle
36. Good articulation by the offense
37. Good manipulation by Mohammed
38. Driving adroitly along the baseline
39. Stephon undaunted by the 7-2 Ostertag
40. A kaleidoscopic pace we are on.
41. Knicks falling into the doldrums again.
42. Miller stumbling, bumbling around
43. Good fortitude by Kurt
44. Good vexing Knick ‘D’
45. Ariza leading the team in stuffs
46. What a metamorphosis for Rasheed from his days as a Blazer.
47. Brand’s ubiquity astounding the Knicks
48. Watch the zest and finesse by the Knicks
49. Robinson ambidextrous as he swoops to the hoop.
50. Knight was their chief penetrater against the intimidators
51. Good crowd tonight….almost a sellout!
52. Clyde what you doing during the All Star Break? “Goin to St. Croix…checking on the plantation” (I can’t make this stuff up)
53. Robinson a precocious neophyte out of Michigan propelling the Bobcats
54. Good manipulation in the paint, plus the fortuitous roll.
55. Odom with the matador D
56. Acrobatic theatrics by Kobe as he wheels and deals off the glass
57. Sweetney with the bulldozer finesse.
58. Both teams very unbridled
59. Only in the NBA can you make a shot on Monday and have it count on Tuesday
60. Oh rejected, no play for Mr. Gray. Get Hair Club for Men……the Rejuvenator!!!!!!!!