Isiah to be on Mad Dog

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Isiah Thomas is going to be on Mike and the Mad Dog at around 4:00 PM today.

I am watching Isiah and the Mad Dog go at it. The only thing Russo ever brings up is the salary cap.

They hate each other.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i hate their show.... i think their gonna choke up once they come face to face with isiah and not be so sure about their opinions about the knicks

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
if this show was off the air, and not on the radio, i dont even want to imagine want what would happen if they got their hands on each other.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i only listened for 5 minutes or so and just got mad. It was the same show thats ever been on. They talked about situations which we already now about (all these players with high salaries, largest pay roll in league, team underachieving, allan houston..etc) stuff we already know, and they just argued and argued, it was boring.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
does isiah even know what he's doing? anyone have confidence that he can actually "rebuild" this Knick organization to a eastern conference finals caliber team?? in the late 90s we were awesome man. I really hope isiah can turn this team around, because so far i dont like what he's doing. I understand that he's emphasizing on the young guys, but he's not working everything out and he's not making a complete team with good chemistry. anyone agree?

starpula

Benchwarmer
isiah is trying to rebuild different from convention. instead of clearing cap space to sign big time free agents (accumulating lottery picks on the way), he is keeping the payroll structure the same in the hopes that expiring contracts can help acquire these players. a lot of the knicks payroll are fluff contracts like tim, penny, houston, mo taylor that will be used to acquire players in sign and trades. he also isnt ignoring young talent. he`s kept sweetney around, drafted ariza, acquired crawford (whos only 24), and has 4 1st round picks in the next two years. if you ignore the payroll and concentrate on the talent level, you`ll see that the team is on the right track...

ps i pray to the basketball gods that all the BS i just spewed is true)

1s1ah

Rookie
I belive it was Larry Thomas on Spike TV's untold Isiah Thomas episode that said; stick with my brother and he'll get you a championship.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i remember seeing that.. spike tv has grown into one my favorite channels. Have you seen this one show called "boom". They get letters from people, asking them to blow stuff up and they do it.. It's pretty awesome.

Boom Webpage

Check out the video clips on the bottom of the page.