Allan Houston in Dunk Contest!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i was reading his profile on NBA.com and i saw on his bio he participated in the dunk contest in '94. Is this true?? If so does anyone have any knowledge? how did it go? Do you have any footage?

im still taken back, i could never imagine Allan throwing it down with the best dunkers in the league. wow im in shock :eek7:

NYKnicks15

Starter
it was held in Minneapolis in 1994.

Isiah Rider had one the thing. And unbelievable as it mite sound Allan Houston was in it. Aswell as Antonio Davis. Shawn Kemp and Robert Pack were the finalists with obviously Rider. There was one other participant I believe but I cant remember at the moment...Allan finished 4th.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
Allan Houston wasn't all that great but he gave everyone a good laugh with this one dunk.....he self alley-ooped the ball with his head and made the dunk....it was ok I guess

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:
Allan Houston wasn't all that great but he gave everyone a good laugh with this one dunk.....he self alley-ooped the ball with his head and made the dunk....it was ok I guess

ehh, maybe Nash has been watching some film before heading to the dunk contest in Denver. I could see Amare's acceptance speech, if he had won, now..."I'd like to thank steve for making this all possible". "Nah bro, all the credit goes to Allan Houston, thanks for the idea!"

ahh that would have been great