Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD: NYK VS. GS 3/6/05, 7:30 (W 115-99)

so that pick is "lotery protected"... i think im finally starting to grab this.

i think now im saying,, i hope we can win as many games without making the playoffs... That way i wil still be happy that we kept playing hard, but we also get a good draft pick..

oh right this is the GAME THREAD, we win 106-95. golden state is garbage.

Superstar

Forgot to make my predictions.

Knicks win 103-90

Superstar

Sweetney started out great and had 12 points.

That 3 point play at the end was crazy.

Sweetney has 18 points.
    Good news for the knicks
    1. Up by 10 at the half
    2. Boston loss to the T-Wolves, thanks to a last second shot by Spree.
    3. Knicks shooting 72 percent at end of half.

Bad news is Toronto is leading by 22 at the end of the 3rd quarter vs. New Orleans. This race is starting to get tight!

yeah, thats got to get Jermaine Jackson's confidence up now. Just to clear it up, he got fouled with .1, so that stopped the clock and allowed for continuation. Another note... Kurt Thomas played about 4 minutes, or something like that.

Veteran

great outing by Sweetney...i truly like the futures he and Ariza have with this team. Tim Thomas solid start even with that hyperextended knee. Keep the faith Tim! haha.

BLAH lets all give in and wish for a decent amount of wins but NOOOO playoff appearance...if we dont make the lottery we lose a first round pick...id rather have that pick then a playoff run we wont do anything in...whos with me?!

Go Boston! Go Philly! Go Indiana! Go New Jersey! Go Toronto!....just for the rest of this season.

keep Preaching it!! this is probably our most inmportnant draft pick we've had it, and we cant afford to lose it because of a meaningless playoff run. Sweentey is one shy of his career high in points and we're at half time!! Sweetney is god, like ive been saying, if he doesnt get in foul trouble, but KT's been making up for that.

Superstar

Stat Line of the Night:

Stephon Marbury
    26 Points
    16 Assists
    4 Steals

Great Game for him and the rest of the Knicks.

Veteran

remarkable play by everyone except Kurt Thomas, Jamal Crawford and umm Allan Houston haha. nah jk, good all around effort. Wish Kurt didnt get in foul trouble, but great outing by Mo Taylor, Malik Rose, Jermaine Jackson...isnt it just me or is Herb Williams somewhat punishing Jamal for his lack of D and sketchy ill advised shooting??? if he is mad props if not ill still think he is haha...

hard to pick a player of the game im going with three...

Tim Thomas 25 PTS 8 RBS...with a hyperextended knee...keep this going so I can see you in a Knicks uniform next year.

Mike Sweetney 19 PTS 7 RBS...ahh theres my boy, stays out of foul trouble for 3 qts and thats what he needs.

Stephon Marbury 26 PTS and 16 AST thats what being a floor general is all about good job!!!!

good win, but dont win too many

OMG - did anyone see the monster dunk TT threw down on Foyle that rocked him right back right into the 1st row!!!! lol

That was great! lol

Default starting to like both trades

In previous posts I priased the Malik Rose trade and said what the hell is Isiah thinking about getting Mo Taylor.

After watching tonights game, I am starting to think differently. The dimension that Taylor adds to NY is that he can come off the bench and add instant offense. The guy has a serious offensive game. While Taylor is not the defender that Jerome Williams is, he creates problems for the opposing team. He is much better than Baker.

4 games five wins, it is not just the trades, but Tim Thomas is finally playing well, that may be the biggest difference.

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    OMG - did anyone see the monster dunk TT threw down on Foyle that rocked him right back right into the 1st row!!!! lol

That was great! lol
    if that isnt TOP 10 on sportscenter, i will officialy not watch ESPN for the rest of my life.. that dunk was insane!!! and that look he gave adonal foyle after it when he was laying on the ground, PRICELESS

Grea game..but penny....0 pts?

penny didnt need to score this night, everyone else was picking up the slack and firing on all cyliders. He did however have a rebound, an assist, and a steal. But Jermaine Jackson (5 points), Malik Rose (8 points), and MO TAYLOR (15 points) were great contributers off the bench! penny will have his nights

Veteran

if you read the other thread about the penny articles...hes complaining already. Im sure hell get more minutes when we trade him in the offseason...anyway, Rady the pic on the main page it says Stephon Marbury & Allan Houston...thats Mo Taylor ha, its kool though...he probably wont be here long either...