Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I read a FEW

• FIRST time reader

• Total voters

NYKnicks15

Starter
alright i just posted the new edition 16 the other day but some news has come to my attention regarding the Knicks. So instead of re-writing or posting a new article I thought id use this section real quick...

RuMoRs

1. Kurt Thomas is thinking about forcing a trade this offseason, he said in regards to if he wanted to return..im going to go home and think about it...

...sorry to say Kurt, I dont think you need to force a trade buddy, it seems Isiah has been trying to look for the right trade since he got here for you (aka Drew Gooden)

2. Zydrunas Iglauskas and the Cleveland Cavaliers are not even close to coming to terms for a new contract.

...A while ago reports said he wanted a short contract and not very long term because he wants to leave when he can still walk on his own two feet. It seems now the Cav's mite not even be in the running for the 7'3 Center. At a press conference the other day he wore a New York Yankees hat...New York by the way is where hes in the midst of buying a home... ;) ...sign and trade? maybe. mid level exception? possible. James & Iglauskas for Kurt Thomas, Tim Thomas and Jamal Crawford? we can all dream haha

3. Isiah is going to pursue making a serious pitch to Phil Jackson this weekend..

..he will continue to do this (hopefully to no evail) this really isnt the big news...Isiah is going to be in Europe while he does it..why you ask? possibly scouting his first round draft picks?? cough:John Petro:cough? :afro: <---thats my petro smiley haha

allllriight thats it for now, read TODAY IN NBA on the main page, leave comments if you will. and plllllllllllease someone answer the trivia question so i can move on to the next...place your answers below...ITS QUITE EASy!!!!!