Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAME THREAD: NYK vs. SEA: 3/13/05: (L-90-80)

alright peach this has been bothering me for a while its a dumb question but can u explain ure sig

Originally Posted by pbjb14
    alright peach this has been bothering me for a while its a dumb question but can u explain ure sig
    lol, they're just my favorite players.. bob sura, manu ginobili, vanhorn, doleac, and chris mihm... i cant really expain it, i just like them

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    Originally Posted by pbjb14
    lol, they're just my favorite players.. bob sura, manu ginobili, vanhorn, doleac, and chris mihm... i cant really expain it, i just like them
    Dont take this the wrong way Peach, but..................you must be white! HAHA sorry

i guess im a bit hispanic too... (ginobili)

Veteran

not trying to bring up race, but it seems to already be on the table. Hopefully this ends the discussion, not because its going to be a great post but just because it really has no room here.

They are all white players. I dont care if Ginoboli is Spanish he still is more white than most players. Now I dont think talent or players for that matter should be graded on race, because there are crappy black players, there are crappy white players, there are crappy asian players so on and so on. There are also good players of those races aswell.

Now not being picky, these mite be your favorite players, but in all actuality it has to rely some on your color...this is coming from a white person aswell so dont take offense to it.

In ending, aslong as you dont make it apparent or favor white players i think its perfectly fine to have that as your signature...and aslong as you dont make it apparent or actually favor in words the aforementioned, the BIGGEST PROBLEM I can see...is can you honestly tell me besides for maybe Ginoboli why youd pick THESE white players?!!? They're horrible, atleast pick Brad Miller, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Peja Stojakovic, Kirk Hinrich, Gordan Giricek, even Luke Ridnour, Brent Barry, Kyle Korver...Hell even WallyWorld....BUT Doleac, Mihm, Van Horn? Ill give you Ginoboli (if we count him) and Sura I guess...Van Horn is a complete copy of Christian Laettner (a big disappointment)... If were going to talk about this lets say..

C Brad Miller
    F Dirk Nowitzki
    F Predrag Stojakovic
    G Kirk Hinrich
    G Steve Nash

BUT a real All star...lineup looks like this though...
    C Shaquille O'Neal
    F Kevin Garnett
    F Tracy McGrady
    G Ray Allen
    G Allen Iverson...why because talent is what we should base players on...

for one if you are gonna make a team of white all stars

C-Dirk Nowitzki
    PF-Pau Gasol
    SF-Andrei Kirilenko
    SG-Manu Ginobili
    PG-Jason Williams- nash is not as good as he is said to be

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    i guess im a bit hispanic too... (ginobili)
    and a bit black (ewing)

Originally Posted by IVERSON's3>Marbury's
    And the Knicks blow the game once again. Wow, this is nothing knew. Herb should have put the starting lineup back in before they got cold. Knicks SUCK!
    Herb's failure to rotate correctly caused the knicks to lose this one. With JYD on the floor, the knicks were on a 19-7 run and then he took him out for no reason and put in Taylor. That was the turning point of the game. The sonics are a run and gun team and we didn't need a low post presence in there for this game - we needed JYD's grit and energy.

Hopefully he will learn from his transgressions.

jeese guys, light up.. i basically put them there as a joke.. Van Horn is there, because last year he was my favorite playor on the knicks... i was upset when isiah traded doleac away so he's there as a tribute. As for Sura, Ginobili, and Mihm, they are all on my NBA live team, and I have all sorts of stories to why i like them, in the game atleast. You have to seriously chill out , i wasnt trying to call anyone out or anything, i just wanted to put my favorite players up there.. wow, i guess that was too much