KNICKS NEED A CENTER! THEY GOT NO ONE IN THE PAINT!

The Knicks need a legit Center before they can reach the playoffs. Maurice Taylor is not a center, he only dribbles too much and pretends to be a point guard. The Knicks need a 7' plus guy in the middle. They have to get a big guy before making any other moves.

NYKnicks15

Starter
for real? thank you, Captain Obvious 8) ....

but no all joking aside we all know that fact, so you are 100% correct...now 7 foot plus is very hard to shoot for....but 7 foot even Johan Petro is something we can shoot for in the draft....6-11 Kwame Brown is something we can shoot for in a sign and trade or mid level exception....and 6-11 Eddy Curry we can shoot for in a sign and trade....

So I'm going to say 6-11 ill be very happy with.... :)

Blumatic

Rotation player
What about Jackie Butler. He looks like a monster to me. He 6-10 but he a banger. He's big like Sweetney but more harder not a soft bubble butt. Love ya Sweets.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Jackie may have been a beat in the CBA, but it is the same thing with all new NBA players... until you see them in action, you dont really know too much about them.. however i have a good feeling Jackie will grow into a good performer, hopefully one of those hustle guys, like JYD