School Baseball Team

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Hey guys

I am trying out for my JV Baseball team at my school and am pretty nervous about it. I made the first cut and the team was narrowed down to 35 players. The coach is only taking 20 and the second cut should be either tommorow or Thursday. Just want you guys to wish me good luck but I am pretty confident in my self.

Thanks

BC

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i wish i was good at baseball, but whenever I pitch, i dont have any control at all.. good thing im better at the plate, got those big muscles ya know.. jk

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I didn't make the team. He said that I was going to become a very good ballplayer and that he wants me to join the practice squad. It's like you practice with the team but your not on the roster and you don't play in the games.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
thats good, if your on the practice aquad for the first year, you get to know the team, coach and you basically make the team next year.. anyway sorry for not making it, and best of luck in the future

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
thats good, if your on the practice aquad for the first year, you get to know the team, coach and you basically make the team next year.. anyway sorry for not making it, and best of luck in the future

Thanks

But I'm not gonna do that. I meant to edit that post and put me rolling my eyes but...

I don't want to stay after school and field a couple of groundballs and not be allowed to play in the games.

I still play for my town though.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i cant believe you would pass that chance up.. if you had done that you would have been in the coaches good books, and plus what else are you going to do after school? its good work out, it can only make you better

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Not really, I already have travel practice like everyday at night and I would be only like a backup if they needed to fill a spot in Infield practice and I could do infield practice in my front yard. Don't worry, I am already good with the coach. He knows my name and everything. I am not worried about that.

And next year I think I could even start. The really good kid is moving up to Varsity next year and if I make it I (in my opinion) would be the best person at my position.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
well you do whatever you want to do, i was just saying if it were me i would have gone in a different direction... but good luck with everything you decide to do,,