New Book On Telfair

I'm having Ian O'Connor, USA Today columnist and author of The Jump, on my 100% commercial-free, no one makes a dime from it Sports Talk radio show tonight.

He'll be on at 9:05.

The show is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9PM to 11PM on Garden City's 90.3FM.

Thanks!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
wow, u have a sports radio show? thats pretty cool, i'll definently tune in, to check out a fellow knick fan.. good luck!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hey, will the show be broadcasted on the internet? i would definitely want to listen it

We're not webcast, as we're not a commercial station. But, I can do 2 things: 1--Send you a CD. 2--See if this site can host the interview.

Thanks.

Ian spoke for 45 minutes--bad cold and all.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it depends on the size. you can upload it on yousendit.com and i'll see what i can do, sending me a CD would cost you some $$

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i actually have this book.. my dad works with ian occonors father and i got him to get me a copy and sign it :) its pretty good i recommend it

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I would be interested in buying this book. I heard Ian O'Connor talking on Mike and the Mad Dog one time and they were questioning Telfairs decision to go straight to the NBA. I am definetly interested in this.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
doesnt Telfair have a relation to Stephon Marbury??

Yah, they are cousains but they don't have the greatest of relationships.

I heard during a pickup game a couple of years ago, Telfair outplayed Marbury terribly and Marbury and him got into a scrum.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i also heard that both families got into a sort of domestic fight, fell out of touch, aand wouldnt talk to each other.. however im not sure if this is true