Official Draft Thread

NYKnicks15

Starter
man i like Petro and hes one of the picks i made in my prediction. ive been saying his name since day one in draft talks even there was before a draft thread....

but is it necessary to link/post every time u find an interview about him...if u find a clip then go ahead but ur taking up space this way man..

PS Why that smiley?

dacash

Benchwarmer
i still say trade away players like t thomas and penny for jamal maglorie(and whoever fits the money), and draft petro(isiahs in love him i hear) a back up pg like jarret jack and a small forward like julius hodge.

Knicker Bocker

Benchwarmer
I've been just taking a look at other teams draft message boards to get an idea of how the draft will go and believe it or not we're not the only fans that think our team is gone get Petro. Almost every team is talking about this guy. Some Atlanta fans were having a hard time deciding whether the HAwks should take Bogut or Petro.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Knicker Bocker said:
I've been just taking a look at other teams draft message boards to get an idea of how the draft will go and believe it or not we're not the only fans that think our team is gone get Petro. Almost every team is talking about this guy. Some Atlanta fans were having a hard time deciding whether the HAwks should take Bogut or Petro.

Do you have any links to these forums? I would like to check out some of these boards.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
This just in: According to nbadraft.net, we have Houston's 2nd round pick. They must've changed the icon when they added their latest mock. It still has Gerald Green going though. I thought he said he was going to college.

NYKnicks15

Starter
thanks but its not late breaking news, i told you this pages ago or so...
he did say he was going to college like i said pages ago...

dont take nbadraft.net word for word, its a mock draft. like i said if they were 100% right or even great scouts they wouldnt be sitting behind a computer typing that up, theyd be making real money for a pro or college team...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
atlanta fans were having trouble deciding between bogut and petro??? i would gladly let them take petro, then we could get bogut... its fine with me..lol

gknick11

Benchwarmer
Hawks? Fans? In the same sentence? But seriously, in the same sentence? If Petro could get him w/ their 2nd first rounder, then I could see it happening. But I hope he doesn't slip past us.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea i think we did on page umm 2-3 cant really remember i think only a couple answered it and we moved on...i said Villenueva or Warrick, Channing Frye, Elder

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Oh, he is. Thanks for the info. I know I mean with our late first round. If we can't Petro, which I don't think we will then we need to after a Center.