Favorite Player in NBA?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i cant wait to see Lebron's career unfold.. we started watching his high school games, now hes in the NBA.. in 15 years we'll be talking about him saying stuff like "oh lebron, was a good ballplayer in the day, he was a great one"

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I have a few guys that I like but I'd have to say AI is by far one guy I love. He is so determined to create opportunities for his team, and he always plays hurt when other guys will take a night off cause a hang nail. If more guys played with Iverson's intensity, the regular season would seem like the playoffs!

gknick11

Benchwarmer
Raja Bell. I liked him in Philly and Dallas, and I like him in Utah, but I'd love him as a Knick. If only Penny could be dealt so Jamal could have the #1 and Bell would take the #11. It would look good on him.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i dont think jamal would go back to #1, he got 11 in honor of isiah thomas, and knowing zeke, crawford would be gone like that if he switched numbers...jk

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
if i was 20 years old and being considered as the best basketball player, i wouldnt mind being called the king... iwould live it up while it lasts...

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
if i was 20 years old and being considered as the best basketball player, i wouldnt mind being called the king... iwould live it up while it lasts...
Well that's what you would do.

In my mind, being humble would be to come and say, "You can call me the King when I prove to be the best."

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yeah, but lebrons not going to do that, hes doing the best thing, basically not saying anything that the media can interperet and twist into their own words.. hes standing at a safe distance, which is very smart

moneyg

Starter
Durant... i lost a lot of respect for lebron.. but if im building a team im goin with durachala.....he good.. continues to improve and most of all.. he is humble....:smokin:

elcol

Rotation player
tracy mcgrady for sure he really inspired me to play basketball hes not like lebron or any crap like that where he hogs the attention he just goes out there and plays hard and is fun to watch.

and how can you mention tmac without mentioning THE CHINAMAN YAO MING, everyone with even a lil asian heritage yao really changed the stereotypes with asians and basketball and proved something to the world