Thread: New Template

Default New Template

Ok, i wanted to wait a little bit more until releasing it but i think it looks fine right now.
    People, we have a new template for the forum. To use it, just go in the profile and choose KO_NightTime
    I'll probably work some more on the colors, but i still think it looks great.
    Don't expect something spectacular though, it's basically the same subSilver (the current theme) but in different colors, anyway, i like what i did

Superstar

Default Re: New Template

Originally Posted by rady
    Ok, i wanted to wait a little bit more until releasing it but i think it looks fine right now.
    People, we have a new template for the forum. To use it, just go in the profile and choose KO_NightTime
    I'll probably work some more on the colors, but i still think it looks great.
    Don't expect something spectacular though, it's basically the same subSilver (the current theme) but in different colors, anyway, i like what i did
    Nice Job Rady

This template looks really cool. And its not even like I am just saying that, I really like it.

personally i like the other "subsilver" better, but the NightTime version is pretty cool..nice job rady, however im going to stick with the classic look

Superstar

Originally Posted by Peach_NYK_21
    personally i like the other "subsilver" better, but the NightTime version is pretty cool..nice job rady, however im going to stick with the classic look
    I love the new template and I feel that it is a lot better then the other one but thats just me...

Rady-have any ideas on another template?

i think the old one is a lot easier to read, and easier on the eyes.. if you are thinking of new ideas, make them Knick colors, i think the new template doesnt really resemble the Knicks colors

i don't think there will by new templates any time soon, but i like this new one because it doesn't stress your eyes... it's a dark blue pallete of colours an i think that if i'll put to much orange on it it will look like a parrot :P
    however, i might do some small changes on it

Superstar

Originally Posted by rady
    i don't think there will by new templates any time soon, but i like this new one because it doesn't stress your eyes... it's a dark blue pallete of colours an i think that if i'll put to much orange on it it will look like a parrot :P
    however, i might do some small changes on it
    Alright, you don't have to do any changes. I love this new template.