Question

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Sometimes when I try to get on the site, something comes up. It's weird, its a bunch of HTML stuff I think. Does that have to do with the server or something? LMK.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The error you see is because of the database that keeps falling. It doesn't last for long, but i know it's frustrating. Currently, me and my boss are looking for a new host to move our sites because this is not acceptable

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This has nothing to do with the question but on the Game Recap on the homepgae it says Trevor Ariza passing the ball while being guarded by Shaq when it is actually Crawford.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yeah.. i should have followed my instincts.. i was 90% sure that is Jamal but since both yahoo and sportsline (i think espn too) were giving him as ariza i said that it must be something wrong with me. plus that the first number from the jersey can also be confused with a "2"
Anyway, error corrected, thanks for the head up :)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
rady said:
yeah.. i should have followed my instincts.. i was 90% sure that is Jamal but since both yahoo and sportsline (i think espn too) were giving him as ariza i said that it must be something wrong with me. plus that the first number from the jersey can also be confused with a "2"
Anyway, error corrected, thanks for the head up :)

No problem ;)