GAME THREAD: NYK @ SEA: 3/25/05, LOSS (109-101)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
VS
kolsea23ut.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (29-38 ) @ SEATTLE SUPERSONICS (47-20)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
luke_ridnour.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. LUKE RIDNOUR
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
ray_allen.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. RAY ALLEN
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
rashard_lewis.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. RASHARD LEWIS
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
reggie_evans.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. REGGIE EVANS
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
jerome_james.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. JEROME JAMES

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:54541bf343]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:54541bf343]
Sonics Team Stats[align=right:54541bf343]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:54541bf343]
Standings

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
well atleast Seattle will be without one of their 3-point threats, Radmanovic another one of those guys in contention for sixth man, even though we know it will go to Ben Gordon

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I am really glad that Radmonivic is out. Allen may be out to. Vladimir is one of those guys that would kill the Knicks because of the matchup he presents.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Vlad does create mismatches but its hard to call Vlad vs Tim Thomas a mismatch, they're both 6-10, with good range, but Tim is far, far more athletic

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
No, Tim is slower than Vladimir. Tim doesn't play defense as well.

They wouldn't be on each other anyway. Vladimir would be guarded by someone like Malik or Kurt, IMO.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Tim guarded Vladimir in the last game, when we played Seattle, and Tim wrecked him, plus Tim Thomas has improved even more since them, no way he is slower than him, but it would still be a good matchup

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I know, Tim Thomas would do fine against Vladimir, I am just saying he is one of those players, just like TT who creates difficult matchups.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I changed my opinion. In the beggining I thought that Radmonivic was taller then TT. Then I realized than Tim could play with him. I have the right to change my mind,bro.

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Never two without three: Crawford, another pass to himself to the blackboard? I'd like him to do it again, and drain 5 threes also...

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Mousquetaire2 said:
Never two without three: Crawford, another pass to himself to the blackboard? I'd like him to do it again, and drain 5 threes also...

Wow, I would love him to do it also but I doubt he will. And besides, this game is on the road so it wouldn't be as intense.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea and lewis got injured which helps.

"They might want to hold me out because we play again within 24 hours," Lewis said about his chances for starting against the New York Knicks in Seattle Friday night.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
pyotrveliky said:
yea and lewis got injured which helps.

"They might want to hold me out because we play again within 24 hours," Lewis said about his chances for starting against the New York Knicks in Seattle Friday night.

Ok thanks for the update.

pbjb-I made this thread yesterday and he was a game-time decision for last-nights game so I wasn't sure if he was playing. ;)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
every injury they get, is another 3-point threat gone, because basically everyone on that team is a 3-point threat... we are going to have to exploit them, and take this, we cant afford to lose to a team without a key player..

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
thankfully its on ESPN so we dont have to watch that crappy, dark picture MSG puts on... well i guess something is better than nothing, but id rather watch knick games on ESPN, than MSG for the picture atleast.. sometimes i miss the commentary of Clyde, and the nissan trivia questions..lol

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think the commentators are the only reason to watch road games on MSG, we just have to hope we're playing a good game, because then its on a good channel like espn, tnt, or abc.. but you cant get the personal feeling from MSG in those other channels