Isiah Thomas sig

1s1ah

Rookie
knicksprezit.png

Here's the sig I'm using at zeke11 and at celticsblog.com (I'm thinking it drives them crazy over there LOL).

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the sig looks great, but i want to give you one advice:
when you save your graphics in order to use them online, save them as jpeg (if you use photoshop try save as for the web) and the quality to be only of 95%. If you save it as png, it uses a lot of space and somethimes it loads hard ;)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
wow rady, i wish i knew what you were saying, that makes no sense to me, but i guess i;ll pick it up over the next couple years

rady

Administrator
Staff member
one of these days i'll post a photoshop tutorial for making sigs or anyother graphics. i'm slumped with work right now, i barely have time to visit the forums and make the update (news & recaps) :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
that would be great!! but dont rush through your work just to help us with sigs.. whenever you put it up ill be happy, thanks rady

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
this has definently been one of the best NCAA tournaments ever, lots of upsets, great games, its going to be a fun elite 8!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i'll do the tutorial tonight and post it tomorrow. since is week-end i'm free :)