GAME THREAD: NYK @ POR: 3/26/05: LOSS (103-96)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
@
kolpor22zu.gif

KNICKS (29-39) @ TRAILBLAZERS (24-44)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
sebastian_telfair.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. SEBASTIAN TELFAIR
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
damon_stoudamire.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. DAMON STOUDAMIRE
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
darius_miles.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. DARIUS MILES
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
shareef_abdur-rahim.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. SHAREEF ABDUR-RAHIM
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
joel_przybilla.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. JOEL PRZYBILLA

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:304bb7a1b2]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:304bb7a1b2]
Blazers Team Stats[align=right:304bb7a1b2]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:304bb7a1b2]
Standings

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
haha, i have another "Clyde-ism"... Tim Thomas with another stylistic stuff... man clyde just keeps getting better with those phrases

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I am glad that Steph got this technical foul at the end just like I was happy with Rose. That call with Abdur-Rahim and the out of bounds call was awful.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I think if we hadnt played an overtime game against the sonics the night before, we would have definently showed a better performance.. anothr great showing from tim thomas, and i dont think KT is back to full health yet...

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Were 5 Games back now and we are just not playing well now and not enough games left. If we put together a winning streak and the Sixers start to lose a couple then we have a shot.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
Just got back from the game last night. I liked that it was close, but that last call was bullcorn. When the refs couldn't decide, I yelled that it was off Shareef's knee to no avail. During the shootaround, Kurt was making ALL of his shots. He only missed four or five. Ariza, Butler and Jermaina Jackson were chillin' by the basket watchin' the Illinois-Arizona game for a little bit. When Jamal was shooting, I went down as close as I could and told him to serve some dinner. He nodded and pointed to me, but it just didn't happen during the game. Oh well. That Tim Thomas dunk in the first quarter was sick! Too bad Przybilla got him back in the 3rd or 4th, whenever it was. It was a good game. Worth the drive. Just thought I'd throw some of my input on the game on this thread. Peace, for now.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
gknick11 said:
Eugene. It's about a two-hour drive south from Portland. It was worth it, though.

thats tough, for knick games, for me its only about a 20 minute train ride into the city... but if i were in your situation id be willing to go on that 2 hour drive...