david letterman's monologue

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
"The circus is at Madison Square Garden. If I want to see clowns at the Garden, I'll go to a Knicks game."

He had a pretty similar joke like 2-3 years ago.

The pussy cats are at Madison Square Garden tonight. If I want to see a bunch of pussies at the Garden, I'll go to a Knicks game."

He's running out of ideas......

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
my feelings exactly, but seriously i went to a game ta couple of years ago when the circus was there, and the place smelt like elephant crapp... man it stunk, also the knicks got blown out by the celtics... insult to injury i guess

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
heard another letterman joke last night....

First he says the answer is Iraq and the New York Knicks...

then reveals the question

"Name two places you dont want to go after being drafted?"

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
because hes an idiot and lives in new york, so he sees all the bad re;ports on the knicks in the papers and junk... letterman dont know sht.. he couldnt name 3 players on the knicks.

portega1968

El Cacique
comeon people, lighten up...david is a knick fan who is frustrated like the rest of us for the constant failure over the past 30 yrs...he'd make fun of his own mother for a laugh, doesn't mean he hates her...being a knick fan these days requires a bit of sadomasochism because damn have we been whipped into pure pity...hopefully, a championship is on the way before I die