Favorite Knick of All-Time?

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Who is your favorite Knick of all time?

Mine is Larry Johnson

johnson.jpg

gknick11

Benchwarmer
Patrick Ewing. He's the only reason I liked the Knicks to begin with. I don't remember or know why, I just know that he's my favorite player.

NYKnicks15

Starter
i mean if your a Knick fan you had to be Ewing fan, you had to love him...BUT personal favorite...i 100% agree with Coleman...LJ, GRANDMA MA, #2 LARRY JOHNSON :) ....how cant u love the 4 point play haha

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
chris dudley (sorry if i miss spelled) ....lol that guy was funny... i dont even know if he still plays. i also liked michael doleac and this one's for real. he didn't get a lot of minutes but he was excellent for us. im really happy for him cuz he's doing a great job backing up shaq this year. and also of course john starks for "the dunk" sick play over horace grant and michael jordan.....LJ....everyone loves LJ....beautiful turn around jumper from downtown....any knick fan's favorite play....but my reaaaallll favorite is ALLLAAAAAAAAN HOUSTON!!!

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I kind of liked Chris Childs. I don't remember anybody that I really didn't like. Those teams were great and I liked all of 'em. The 2 people I did hate the most were Reggie Miller and Rik Smits aka Knick killers.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
I kind of liked Chris Childs. I don't remember anybody that I really didn't like. Those teams were great and I liked all of 'em. The 2 people I did hate the most were Reggie Miller and Rik Smits aka Knick killers.
yea me too when the knicks were actually good i HATED those two....their 3pointers seemed to always go in....but now that the knicks and pacers aren't really "rivals" anymore, i kinda like reggie miller. as a person i think he's a good guy and i think he's doing a great job for the pacers as in leadership and some scoring at his age.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
didnt reggie get banned for one game, because of the brawl at the palace?? someone explain to me why.. he was basically the only guy trying to actually brake up the fights..not start more