Thread: [New Editorial] It’s Depressing to Watch a Last Place Team

Hybrid View

Default [New Editorial] It’s Depressing to Watch a Last Place Team

It’s Depressing to Watch a Last Place Team

By Mike Marino

After falling into another three game losing streak, the Knicks have dropped to last place in the Atlantic Division. Their record now stands at 29-40 and they’re 8.5 games back of first. Sadly, they’re only 5.5 games out of the eighth spot in the playoffs, but let’s be realistic. It’s almost depressing to turn on MSG and to listen to the Knicks gamenight theme music, it’s depressing to watch the Knicks go through the motions, knowing that once again, for another season, the games don’t matter.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I watched the Knicks/LA game and Malik looked sad.

I know he has been down south and isn't used to the cold anymore but it makes me wonder if he is fitting in as well as he should.

From what I could see the Knicks have some talent but don't play as a team - please don't crucify me - thats just an honest point of view form an outsider.

Originally Posted by BlondieLuvsMalik
    I watched the Knicks/LA game and Malik looked sad.

I know he has been down south and isn't used to the cold anymore but it makes me wonder if he is fitting in as well as he should.

From what I could see the Knicks have some talent but don't play as a team - please don't crucify me - thats just an honest point of view form an outsider.
    I felt bad for him because he got traded from a championship caliber team to a team that had a slim chance of even making the playoffs (At the time). It was good to see that he still came in with a positive attitude. Most players would have been pissed off.

Default one thing about malik

Malik is a true professional - he puts 110% into everything he does. There is a reason why thousands of people showed up at his restaraunt when he got traded to sign a good-bye card for him and that is he has always busted his butt and been a great guy in our community. I hope you guys show him a lot of love if he stays......

he tries hard but no progress i commend his will to play hard but i think they give him too much time and that mo should play more or they should play trevor in more