Split Topic: NBA TV & League Pass

gknick11

Benchwarmer
It's basically all NBA. They have some shows, but it's all about the NBA. They show games at least 4-5 times a week. They show some international games as well as games from the past.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
gknick11 said:
It's basically all NBA. They have some shows, but it's all about the NBA. They show games at least 4-5 times a week. They show some international games as well as games from the past.

Oh sweet. That is so cool, I would love to watch international games.

Do they have like NBA Classic?

gknick11

Benchwarmer
Yeah. The last one I saw was Magic's first game against the San Diego Clippers. Someone threw down a hella sick dunk. It would be the #1 play almost nine times out of ten on Sportscenter.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
one more thing about the league pass: the games are live on the net, right? that means you can capture them?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
my dads friends has mlb season ticket, and gets the games on his computer, and has like every game from last season his comp.. he made some really sweet mixes, ill see if i can get them.. it would be cool if someone could do this with the league pass..

gknick11

Benchwarmer
The NBA has a broadband deal, but I don't think it's affiliated with League Pass. You can gets highlights from the day, but the actual games, like you can with mlb.tv.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea, there's no real point in getting the online nbatv if its only highlights, you might as well just go with the regular league pass for tv

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
sometimes getting highlights from sportsectner gets annoying, b/c you have to wait through the nascar and golf highlights first...