GAME THREAD: NYK @ MIL: 4/3/05: 2:00

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
@
NEW YORK KNICKS (29-42)
@ MILWAUKEE BUCKS (27-45)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
maurice_williams.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. MAURICE WILLIAMS
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
michael_redd.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. MICHAEL REDD
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
desmond_mason.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. DESMOND MASON
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
joe_smith.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. JOE SMITH
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
dan_gadzuric.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. DAN GADZURIC

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:89ee418999]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:89ee418999]
Bucks Team Stats[align=right:89ee418999]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:89ee418999]
Standings

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
the race for the lottery is upon us... im happy with a loss or a win.. i couldnt care too much more about this game, i think sweets will finally not foul out in the first 5 minutes this time

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, I hope we lose? I can't believe I am saying this but I might not even watch the game. If I do, that means I will have to root for them and I don't want to.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
we cant even watch the game live anyway.. abc dumped the game and now noone has the rights to show it live... so msg is showing it on a tape delay at 6... talk about BS eh?

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't be surprised if Stephon had another 45 and 10 game. Mo Williams, as much as I like him, will never be able to D up Marbury. Marbury could even easily go for 50. Sweetney could end up with a double-double 'cause Gadzuric can easily be boxed out. ABC really dumped this game? Dammit! Oh well. I guess I'll have to watch parts of it over at my friend's house. I hope we lose for the draft pick. I want the Petronome!

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I actually don't blame ABC if they do end up dumping this game. Why would ABC put on a game between two pathetic teams playing for nothing (although both teams are secretly playing for a high pick in the lottery). The ratings would be very, very poor. No one would watch the games. If I were a fan of neither teams, I would much rather watch a game between the Cavaliers and Mavericks. Two teams both still playing for a spot in the playoffs. I am mad though that I will not be able to watch my beloved Knicks, even though it could be good for me.
I won't have to go through the torture of watching this team lose game after game after game especially when it comes down to the last possesion. Example is last night. We play good all game and have a chance to win but we just can't come through. :(

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
We play good all game

play good all game?? we didnt play well all game at all... maybe most of the game, but there are stretches in the nets game, like most of our tight loses, in the middle of the game where he go on droughts, and the other team goes on spurts.. against the nets, we went cold for a while in the second, and allowed them to get even into the second half.. we need to play consistently the enitre game.. maybe not well, but atleast consistently

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
We do play good all game. Basketball is a game of runs and you will get hot and cold. It happens to every team, every game (besides the Suns). We stay with teams all game until the 4th when we can't close it out.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
did you read what i just said? we dont hang with teams all games.. we let teams put 10 plus, points in a row, multiple times.. if we can just consitently hit shots, and play tough D we wouldnt have to pray on a last second shot

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yes I did read it and I didn't agree with you.

We don't play tough D and that has been a fact for 2 years now. But we do manage to stay with teams. What I am trying to say is teams go on runs and that what basketball is. One team goes on a 10-0 run, then the other goes on a 12-1 run. Then a 7-0 run, etc. etc.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
because we get big leads, and blow them, we dont have fun battles in the games.. most games we just blow it at the end, thats why we're in so many close games :p

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
a knick fan said:
peach and brian - u guys have racked up more posts in a short period of time than ive ever seen anybody do. nice.

averaging over 20 a day ....thats frikin crazy ......i cant imagine u guys in real life u prob never shut up ....jp jp :lol: