Favorite Movie?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
the-matrix-poster-1-enlarge.jpg

thought i would add this too

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
oh my god.. tommy boy is the one of the funniest movies i've ever seen... him and david spade make a winning combination. :p

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I'm telling you, it's worth the movie ticket. It's really dark, but it's done like an actual comic book. Quentin Tarantino guest directs it. If you liked any of his movies, then you'd like this. Just my opinion, though. And Tommy Boy is great. Watch Almost Heroes if you like Chris Farley.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, I saw that movie. That movie is hilarious.

My favorite part is wen Chris Farley has to get the egg to save his friend and he goes up the tree like 5 Times because he keeps eating the egg. Then he gets attacked by the bird, lol.

And then they only needed the shell, lol.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
The quotable lines are the best:

"The next man to leave for New Orleans... will do so with a lead ball in his back!"

"I've seen badgers, with paws the size of frying pans, that rip a man's face right off! Just arrghh! (most grunting noises)."

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
speaking of quentin tarentino, i absolutely love the kill bill movies... great plot, great dialogue, and overall great film, to go with some kick ass fight scenes... kill bill is on my top 10 list, definently

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
speaking of quentin tarentino, i absolutely love the kill bill movies... great plot, great dialogue, and overall great film, to go with some kick ass fight scenes... kill bill is on my top 10 list, definently

Kill%20Bill%20Vol2%20-%2002.jpg

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
sorry for the double post.. i dont know why that did that... wierd....anyway, i thought of a couple more, recent movies i liked... i got anchorman, dodgeball, i robot, and a very underrated film in sky captain and the world of tomorrow... its hard to develop an idea to that movie based on previews, but i highly recomend you see it.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
also, brian, another David Spade / Chris Farley movie.... black sheep, another hilarious masterpeice...lol it was funny, but no award winner

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
also, brian, another David Spade / Chris Farley movie.... black sheep, another hilarious masterpeice...lol it was funny, but no award winner

Wasn't that supposed to be like a sequel or spinoff to Tommyboy? I think it was.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
no, they had different names... its just like adam sandler movies, same acotrs, different plot, script, and characters..