GAME THREAD: NYK VS IND: 4/5/05: LOSS (97-79)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
VS
kolind26zi.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (29-43) VS INDIANA PACERS (37-34)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
anthony_johnson.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. ANTHONY JOHNSON
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
reggie_miller.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. REGGIE MILLER
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
stephen_jackson.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. STEPHEN JACKSON
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
dale_davis.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. DALE DAVIS
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
scot_pollard.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. SCOT POLLARD

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:ee5fa79c34]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:ee5fa79c34]
Pacers Team Stats[align=right:ee5fa79c34]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:ee5fa79c34]

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I hope we lose. I can't believe I am saying this but it's true. I want to get a good draft pick.
We are going to lose anywa. The Pacers are playing for a spot in the playoffs.

Pacers-98
Knicks-89

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yeah we need to lose this one and actually all remaining games
The season is done - time to aim for a nice high draft pick

I think Herb should start Taylor and have Sweetney coming off the bench.
See what comes of that...now is the time to experiment

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea i would definently like to see alot of minutes from jackie butler, and see what he can do with more time....also bruno should get 10 minutes, and i agree with trinn, mo taylor has been great as of late, and sweetney should be made to learn that his starting spot isnt guaranteed.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Fake Poll:

Yes

No

Do you think the Garden fans will boo Reggie or give him an ovation?

The reason I say they can cheer him is because he had a great career and brought some great memories to the Garden, not pleasurable but they were still memorable.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
there was a mixture of cheers and boos, but many fans held up signs saying "reggie, thanks for the memories" and other stuff along that line... if i was there i would have stood and clapped, nothing more, nothing less..

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
yae, but looking back on that, and other moments, all you can do now is laugh... you cant dwell on the past

No, now we can due this season being over, we can imagine what if...............

Trust me, I will never laugh at those moments.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
you have to look at it as it just being a sport... trust me i take sports as seriously as the next guy but it reallyisnt life or death, and sometimes you have to stand back and clap, and i think this is one of those times