ACT

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
i'm taking the ACT this saturday, so wish me luck. It sucks that they add the essay portion THIS year, the year that i'm taking it, anyway i wanna get into UIUC. (of course to get ticketes to the illini, even if they did loose to UNC)

anyone else taking this exam

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
H20 said:
i'm taking the ACT this saturday, so wish me luck. It sucks that they add the essay portion THIS year, the year that i'm taking it, anyway i wanna get into UIUC. (of course to get ticketes to the illini, even if they did loose to UNC)

First off I just want to say:

LETS GO UNC!!!!

Lol, but good luck and I hope you do good.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
H20 said:

First off I just want to say:

LETS GO UNC!!!!

Lol, but good luck and I hope you do good.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
oh my god it was terrible, it was 4 1/2 hours and the test itself wasn't that hard but there wasn't enough time. i should've paced myself better

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
tests like that always seem impossible, studying is probably the worst part.. u study and study for months, but i bet its worth it once its finally over...

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
well.... i got a 22
i'm dissapointed because i know i could've gotten at least 3 pts. higher if i had studied better, but i'm taking it again in June so wish me luck

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
and i am happy to report that i did a lot better than on the last test, i got a 26 now the hated question.

Should i take it again?

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i say take the 26, theres really no need to improve a good score.

i guess ur right but my mom is real pressuring me to take it again she thinks i can do way better like a 30 but thats only because shes comparing me to my genious cousin who was able to some how get a 34/36 which is just about perfect.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i guess ur right but my mom is real pressuring me to take it again she thinks i can do way better like a 30 but thats only because shes comparing me to my genious cousin who was able to some how get a 34/36 which is just about perfect.[/quote]

i guess if your mom is pressuring you, you'll probably have to give in and take it again

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
well i just registered for the test again, so come Sep. 24 i will be taking the ACT for a 3rd time, with a goal of anything higher than a 26

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Skyhi300 said:

well its been a while since i posted here but heres wats new I got a 24 the last time so i took the 26 and I did get into urbana and im going