Reggie Miller

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/story/296253p-253663c.html

Reggie Miller is going to be in MSG for one last time before he retires. Though he is and forever will be a "knick killer", I really admire him as a person and a basketball player. I've heard stories about him as being one of the most deciplined players. Also, he has great work ethic and strong will towards basketball. He gets along great with coaches and teammates and he's a great leader. I think I would want Reggie Miller on my team if I were a coach. I think for this one time Reggie Miller visits the Garden, I think all the fans should give him a warm round of applause; it doesn't have to be like Patrick Ewing's but it should be pretty lengthy and warm. You guys agree???

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Although i could never forgive him for some things he did to us, like the '95 playoffs, i think the garden should give him a round of cheers at the end of the game. NY definitely means a lot to him since he rather have his last game here instead of Indiana

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, although he killed us in the 90's and have us heartbreak, I still have tremendous respect for him. He has hit the most 3's in NBA history and jumpshooting is my forte ("Clyde :lol: ), so I can learn a lot for him.

I'll miss you Reggie :cry:

Not, he can't kill us anymore ;)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
we still have to face him one more time, this time in Indiana... he'll probably go for 50 and decide to play another season...jk