PLAY THE YOUNG KNICKS!!!!!

Blumatic

Rotation player
We are next in line in the east to be eliminated from playoff contetntion. Just play the young guys Herb and Isiah. Trevor, Butler, Sweetney. Marbury can just be there to assitthem in their devlopment. Dont play for wins anymore. Use these reall game not to play spoiler but as a pre-training camp mode. Develop the less used guys so the can assume a bigger role for next year. If we gonna end this sorry season lets end with a few lessons learned for the young Knicks. U bums.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
Blumatic said:
We are next in line in the east to be eliminated from playoff contetntion. Just play the young guys Herb and Isiah. Trevor, Butler, Sweetney. Marbury can just be there to assitthem in their devlopment. Dont play for wins anymore. Use these reall game not to play spoiler but as a pre-training camp mode. Develop the less used guys so the can assume a bigger role for next year. If we gonna end this sorry season lets end with a few lessons learned for the young Knicks. U bums.
I don't think ANY coach or player plays a professional basketball game just to lose. Think about the fans, pride, it's the New York Knicks man! You can't just play and lose. It doesn't matter how many wins you have or if you're going to make it to the playoffs. It's about heart, desire, and pride that every person in pro sports should have. What are you going to say to all the fans? Are you going to waste their money and time by playing the young people?? NO!! Herb isn't doing that, and Isiah isn't doing that. Although I understand what you're saying, it's just not right

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Blumatic

I agree with you that we should start players like Butler, Jackson and Ariza a lot of minutes but I disagree that the coaches and players are trying to lose. This team has pride, or at least I think they do, in themselves, the team, each other and the city. This is New York and every game the team plays to win even if they have no shot whatsoever at the playoffs and are fighting to get a better pick.

We should definetly play Ariza, Butler and Jackson 25+ Minutes. We need to see what these guys can do given the playing time. We are, should be, keeping Ariza but Isiah needs to know if he should keep Jackie Butler and Jermaine Jackson, for cheap of course, for next year.