GAME THREAD: NYK @ IND: 4/10/05: 3:30

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
@
NEW YORK KNICKS (29-46)
@ INDIANA PACERS (41-34)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
anthony_johnson.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. ANTHONY JOHNSON
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
reggie_miller.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. REGGIE MILLER
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
stephen_jackson.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. STEPHEN JACKSON
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
austin_croshere.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. AUSTIN CROSHERE
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
dale_davis.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. DALE DAVIS

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:6d94b6ae60]TV: ABC[/align:6d94b6ae60]
Pacers Team Stats[align=right:6d94b6ae60]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:6d94b6ae60]
Standings

Game Preview

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
hopefully steph can dunk again... i still cant believe he finally dunked in the chicago game.. that was really suprising.... well, indiana needs to win this game, and i doubt we're going all out to take it away from them..its in indiana, and we're going to lose by 10

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
eh nothing special.. i just always talk about how he never dunks and whenever hes on a break away i scream "dunk it dunk it", and he never does... that play i was just sitting down thinking yess 2 points... then he just dunked it in... he was on a break away and it was a plain old dunk... didnt hang on the rim, nuthin.. i was just happy he finally dunked it.

nyk35

Benchwarmer
you never know he might start dunking more often now. I remember when hew was with minny and nj he did mad dunks

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think its natural he has stopped dunnking so much... his ankles and knees are getting older, and two points are two points.. no point wrecking your body for no reason

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!We finally show a lot of heart!!!! K Thomas 3's was miraculous!!! 17 pts 19 assist for Marbury! Why didn't we play like this all year long???thank you for this game Knicks!!!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i should be mad that we won and now we lose ground in the lottery, but we had lost 9 in a row, and losing was starting to piss me off, and this was just crazy.. kurt thomas should take more 3's, he has that range, and shoots like 75% for his career from downtown.. also marbury=selfish... HELL NO, 19 assists, eat that

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, it was a huge game for us to get off that snide. Watching that game got me really nervous, Indiana made that comeback and then Kurt knocks down the three from the corner.

After Kurt knocked down the three the Pacers still had the ball. Shouldn't they have called a timeout or did they not have any? Anthony Johnson came down and rushed up a three, they should have worked out a play and gotten a good shot but what can you say, it helped us.

In overtime, when we fell down six, 112-106, I was pretty certain it was over but then Sweetney got the and 1 and I was like yessss. The key was we got a lot of stops on defense in the final minute and a half that helped us make that comeback in overtime.Why does Marbury have to be so pathetic from the free throw line though? That made me so nervous. Well, we still got the win.

Now lets lose to Toronto, lol.

Trin_Starr

Starter
If only Crawford could have a more consistent game every night like what he did yesterday, we would be unstoppable!

Finally the knicks also got their respect on NATIONAL tv
Marbury's passes were on the money. He dissected that pacer team like a surgeon.

Now we need to go back to losing. Short term pain now is long term gain later! :)

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I only saw the overtime game. I wish I saw that three from Kurt. But I was glad that they won a game like that. I'd rather have the higher draft pick, but if we're gonna win games here and there, I like that it was against the Pacers and it was a buzzer beater.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i still think the philly game where houston hit that 3 at the end to take it into overtime, capping off something like a 28-5 run in the fourth... ah h20 how we could have used you this season