WEST (rnd 1): ***DAL*** (4) - (3) HOU

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is an Official Playoff Thread. All game notes, predictions, in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21

kolnba8se.jpg

(4)
koldal22ol.gif
VS
kolhou24wx.gif
(3)

GAME 1

-86-DALLAS MAVERICKS VS HOUSTON ROCKETS-98-

GAME 2

-111-DALLAS MAVERICKS VS HOUSTON ROCKETS-113-

GAME 3

-102-HOUSTON ROCKETS VS DALLAS MAVERICKS-106-

GAME 4

-93-HOUSTON ROCKETS VS DALLAS MAVERICKS-97-

GAME 5

-103-DALLAS MAVERICKS VS HOUSTON ROCKETS-100-

GAME 6

-101-HOUSTON ROCKETS VS DALLAS MAVERICKS-83-

GAME 7

-103-DALLAS MAVERICKS VS HOUSTON ROCKETS-100-

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wow, the rockets really did it in game one stealing the home-court advantage. impressive game by t-mac, and i'm really happy for mutombo who's getting some serious minutes out there. last night he got 27 minutes while ming only played 20!! to bad we gave up on him... i'm so surprised that houston won 51 games in the regular season, i know they had a really rough start.. anyway, i'm rooting for them in this round :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yeah, dikembe has been a great addition for the rockets, and will flourish in the playoff atmosphere.. whenever we discuss the big man situation, his name always comes up, and he could have been a solution, but we need somone to play center in the long run, and we'll see if we get one this offseason... rockets played a great game, and did a good job on defense, this series could definently go to houston, but the winner will [probably] play phoenix next round, and i dont see dallas or houjston beating them

Trin_Starr

Starter
Make it 2-0 to Houston now!
Man, Tmac really missed being in the playoffs last season - he is playing with a killa instinct!
Anyone catch that monster dunk over Bradley??? lol

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
clutch clutch Houston, thats a big win for Houston, however the rockets have got to watch themselves at home, Dllas has the second best road record in the NBA, and they have asd good as a chance in Houston, as they sdo at home.. if the rockets win game 3 they win the series, (basically), so the next game is a must win for the mavericks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
so much with houston's advantage, losing 2 games at home after 2 wins on road.. very though.. too bad, i was really rooting for them

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
has it ever happened in a series that the road team has won all the games?? i have to think that the home team is going to win a game soon...