WEST (rnd 1): ***SAN*** (4) - (1) DEN

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is an Official Playoff Thread. All game notes, predictions, in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21

kolnba8se.jpg

(4)
kolsan20us.gif
VS
kolden24fb.gif
(1)

GAME 1

-87-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DENVER NUGGETTS -93-

GAME 2

-104-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DENVER NUGGETTS -76-

GAME 3

-78-DENVER NUGGETTS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS -86-

GAME 4

-115-DENVER NUGGETTS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS -126-

GAME 5

-99-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DENVER NUGGETTS -89-

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yup, for the spurs to be on top of thier game, Tim Duncan needs to be on the top of his game too, and im not certain that he is... dont look at denver's 7 seed too lightly, for the second half of the season they are a 1-3 team, and are going to give a strong Spurs team all they can handle... definnelty one of the early series to pay close attention to, this one could decide the champs...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wow, the nuggets also did it!! just like the rockets yesterday! denver is i think the only team that i really like in this playoff run so i hope they'll go far

go nuggz :)

game three is upon us

Spurs came out strong in game 2 . I don;t expect teh same sort of BEAT DOWN in game three but do think SPurs will win.....

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
game 3 could definently decide the winner of this series... expect the nuggetts to come out fired up, they will be pissed about that last loss.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
thats twice the nuggetts have been hgeld under 80 points by the spurs this offseason.. for denver to succeed they need to not get furstrated and come out and play they're game..