I'm not sure what the knicks can actually do as far as trades go. When you think about it, the only players you can get in return for a expiring contract is a disgruntled player looking to leave his current team or another bad contract. The league used to be able to pick the bones of the clippers but they seemed to have changed their way as of late. Also, I am not a 100% sure I trust Isiah anymore! After bringing in Rose and Taylor, I am not sure if he is mentally fatigued or not. I would go after Kwame because at his age and his apparent athletic ability, as well as his height in which the Knicks are in desperate need of, he is worth the risk. I also think we might be able to get him at the mid-level and Washington would let him walk. Also, I would play Kwame at the 4 not the 5. I think this is his natural position in the NBA and if Isiah does get Zydrunas Ilgauskas, we would have a 7' 3" center and a 7" power forward. I just want to go on record saying that I am not a Zydrunas Ilgauskas fan! I think he is sooo over rated and he's not even rated that high! But, the size would be a welcome change. As far as Isiah trading Steph got the "right situation"; who even know what the heck he thinks is the right situation! His decisions in the past does not lead us in any way to believe he will make sensible moves. Besides getting Kwame and possibly Zydrunas Ilgauskas, I would like to see them make a run at Darius Miles. Again, like Kwame I think a change in venue will help and he is worth the chance. He is talented and right now he is public enemy #1 in Portland so we might be able to get him with the right package (Kurt an a low end salary guy to match contracts). If that doesn't work, see if a trade for Maggette is possible... He would be nice at the 2 spot. If we keep Jamal he really should come off the bench. Maggete, Steph and Crawford would make a nice 3 quard rotation with Kwame and Ilgauskas.... I'll sign on the dotted line right now!