WEST (finals): PHX (1) - (4) ***SAN***

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is an Official Playoff Thread. All game notes, predictions, in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21

kolnba8se.jpg

(1)
kolpho21yi.gif
VS
kolsan20us.gif
(4)

GAME 1

-114-PHOENIX SUNS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS-121-

GAME 2

-108-PHOENIX SUNS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS -111-

GAME 3

-102-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS PHOENIX SUNS -92-

GAME 4

-106-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS PHOENIX SUNS -111-

GAME 5

-95-PHOENIX SUNS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS -101-

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
shawn marion better show up too, if the suns are going to get by the spurs, 3 points in 38 minutes isnt exactly productive

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea, spurs really managed to beat the suns at their own game, manu and tony parker thrived in that kind of play, in their old countuires and it paid off now.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
ive seen such great defense played on the suns... the spurs comminicate so well on the defense end, and everyone always has a man, they have really done a fantastic job so far, of frustrating phoenix, who need a miraculous 4 wins in a row now to get to the finals

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i've seen the saturday night game.. i mean the 4th quarter. for a second i really thought the suns could overcome after being led by 20 points ... they were at a moment only 6 points behind but nash had a really bad night.. Spurs will sweep them

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i admit it really looks like it will be a sweep, but you have to say, if theres a team in recent years with potential to overcome a 3-0 hole, these 04-05 suns have one of the best chances

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Peach_NYK_21 said:
if theres a team in recent years with potential to overcome a 3-0 hole, these 04-05 suns have one of the best chances

Yeah, if they'd play against any other team except the spurs i might have agreed with you, but under these conditions i'm really surprised they won the last night's game

Later edit :D