Thread: Hello from Poland

Hybrid View

Default Hello from Poland

Hello guys !!!
    I'm from Poland and I just want to say Hi because im Freshman.
    I got my own site about Knicks ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) but it's only in polish language. I'm so happy that Maciek Lampe was drafted by Knicks ! But it's sad that he will play for da team only for 2 seasons. You propably know but now we have 3 polish players in NBA: Cezary Trybański in Memphis, Szymon Szewczyk in Bucks and ofkoz Maciej Lampe in Knicks !!!
    Thanks you guys and that forum I can get fresh news that I can put in to my site so I will visit it regulary

Greetings from Poland,

Johnny

PS. Sorry for my english :P

and welcome aboard YohnnyKnicks
    very nice site you're running out there, go ahead and talk to every polish ball fans about the knicks and their new star Lampe
    i guess everybody's happy about layden taking him, i don't thinmkl he'll dissapoint us
    feel free to post again here, you're more than welcome

see ya

I hope that he will show today that he is a future star of Knicks basketball. Polish fans of basketball are very happy that we have almost 3 players in NBA. And everyone is disappointed because for over 3 years we don't have NBA in our's TV only because bosses from biggest polish tv stations think that NBA in our country have little popularity. Transmisions in Poland is about 2-3 hour in night so advertises are small. They think that presents NBA in TV is a small lucrative. Even whet Lampe and Szewczyk from Bucks sign their contracts we will have NBA maybe for a year or later. But for a year Im going to study i LA so then I will can watch every NBA game in ESPN, ABS and other USA TV stations presenting NBA games

Sorry again for my mistakes

ooh.. what happened last night??
    i'm away and i read the papers that are saying Lampe stopped playing defense across the game's final six minutes.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

welcome YK