This Detroit team is showing whats wrong with our team

This Detroit team is so balanced and mentally tough.

You can throw stats out the window. Billips is a better PG than Marbury. He plays offense and defense. He hits clutch shots not meaningless baskets.

We have so many 1 dimesional players. The pistons have so many starters that play both offense and defense.

Stats say that KT is comparable or better than Sheed. No chance. Ditto TT.

Even Rip Hamilton is playing defense all over the court. Even Ben Wallace contributes offensively.

They play as a 5 man unit on offense and defense. Its really impressive.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
why are you coming on this website where everybody is a knick fan and start dissing the Knicks?

That's really stupid.

Go to the Pistons website and talk about them.

MOS DEF!!

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
mos def is a sick rapper. black on both sides is a classic.

Detroit is a well-balanced team, but the knicks are moving in the same direction. During the offseason so far, they've improved there offense, defense, and rebounding. None of this is a proven fact yet. As far as rebounding and defense being improved, that's up to sweetney and jerome james. I can't wait to see them play!

NYKnicks15

Starter
crawford_fan1--- lets get something straight, just because someone KNOCKS the knicks doesnt mean they are not a knick fan...

jason morgan--- NOT KNOWING THAT KURT THOMAS IS NO LONGER ON THE KNICKS MAKES YOU NOT A KNICK FAN!!!!

zinnnnnnng son hahaha :lol:

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
dittos on the mos def being a ill rapper. anyone seen the part on the chappalle show where him and dave are just driving and he rips some freestyle for dave. THE NEW DANGER! but his best was that blackstar with talib.

i really don't think detroit is showing whats wrong with our team... alot of nba teams have/our showing whats wrong with our team. sad to say but it will soon change. so i guess i'am going to have to agree with crawford_fan1 on this. *see above*

oh big up to my main man rady on making the headlines scroll on the home page.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea mos def is hot but i like talib a little more....back to the topic....the team didnt play like that til larry brown came - billups jacked shots, rip is/was all offense...sheed is a whole other story. prince was young and ben didnt get much PT elsewhere. so lets hope we become like the pistons.