Q rich is a knick

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
It would be nice to get Allen, because he is not injury prone nad can make in those clutch free throws when the game is on the line and can also shoot the 3 ball. But I dont see Zeke going after Ray

consider houston a non knick when the nba cba will be signed on the 30 of june knicks will waive h20 we will get q-rich mayb trade penny as a ending contract this season will be the season that will make the season after great

guys you dont get it we dont have salary cap space to sign a big name fa we only have the mid level exeption and the and the 1.1 mill we might sign a decent fa and sign bruno lol wif da 1.1 mill but jus hope to get maybe like idk like mallik allen for example we dont need him but players like him is what we can get

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
He might stay on the Bucks because they traded VanHorn(I think) to the Mavs to offer Redd a bigger contract.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
weve been over the salary cap for how long....plus were allowed to dump houston's contract under the new collective bargaining agreement, so we might have decent $ available.

hes going to stay because in 2002 he signed a 12 mill offer sheet wif mavs and milwakue matched it also he wants to be loyal for keeping him and trading ray to develope him btw he was a late secound round pick ahem right after knicks picked lavor postell who? yea insted of redd he will stay caputz

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
pyotrveliky said:
weve been over the salary cap for how long....plus were allowed to dump houston's contract under the new collective bargaining agreement, so we might have decent $ available.

I really think we should dump Houstons contract. Its sad though, I really like him and hes done so much here but he costs to much money.

This would also free up a lot of salary cap space.

we gonna draft frye and i hope warrick i hope only then we waive houston get q-rich sign a decen fa wif mid level exeption and make a blockbuster trade which is no biggy wif isiah and we are set for 4 in da east cause atlantic division teams suck now big time

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
important fact none mentioned "In addition, Richardson has been ranked in the top five in rebounds amongst guards in the NBA over the past two seasons." (knicks.com) he averaged 6 rebounds a game last year and that will also be tremendous.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
the thing that worries me most is his FG %. its below 400. not good for a 2 guard. combine that with crawfords wild chuck shots, and i see a lot of bad shots and failure to properly execute the offense. this team will have bad chemistry. Q is not an assist / team chemistry guy on the court...he doesnt make guys around him better, instead he eats up the offense and steals other people's shots.

nbadraft.net in its draft grades section calls isiah thomas a "lost gm and questions why he still has his job"

http://nbadraft.net/2005draftgrades001.asp

i agree 100%. why has he not been fired yet???

I AM GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SEE HE IS EVEN WORSE THAN SCOTT LAYDEN, and THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
the reason his fg % was so bad is cuz phx let him jack as many shots as he wanted. back in LA he posted up more and took better shots. i hope whoever our coach is works w him and craw on shot selection.