Q rich is a knick

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Jason Morgan said:
NYK Way said:
Marbury's stats tells it all he averages at least 20 ppg and atleast 8 apg and 1.5 spg thats not good for a pg? And he does it year afetr year after year. And didn't Marbury set a new Olympic record? Marbury is the best pg in the league.Coney Islands Finest!!!!

Stats rarely tell a whole story. In this case you are only quoting offensive stats which at best tell half the story since basketabll is a game of offense and defense.
SPG is an offensive stat? :?

NYK Way said:
Jason Morgan said:
NYK Way said:
Marbury's stats tells it all he averages at least 20 ppg and atleast 8 apg and 1.5 spg thats not good for a pg? And he does it year afetr year after year. And didn't Marbury set a new Olympic record? Marbury is the best pg in the league.Coney Islands Finest!!!!

Stats rarely tell a whole story. In this case you are only quoting offensive stats which at best tell half the story since basketabll is a game of offense and defense.
SPG is an offensive stat? :?

NO are you telling me 1.5 spg makes steph the best or his offensive stats. Listen if you think he is the best and the stats tell it all then more power to you. I used to think stats tell it all also....When I was like 14.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea first rounder sounds good...we prolly could get 3 centers in the first round...Frye, Blatche and Petro with those picks (8th, 21st, and 30th) :)

marbury supports like 5 families thats one ,two marbury never had a winning coach meaning making past first round of playoffs all his coaches were losers and thats why he is a loser when it comes to wins isiah should just coach this team look how well greg pop turned out

Blumatic

Rotation player
Michael Jordan is the only player I have known to win championships without a big man. Rodman might be considered one defensively. Every guard needs a big man. Look what happened to Kobe. Iverson still needs a big (a healthy one at least). T-mac had a good year with Yao taking to game 7 with the Mavs. Magic Johnson needed Kareem. To get to the Finals (then he took over one game to clinch the championship). Larry Bird had McHale and Paris. Kidd had great succes with a healthy and K-Mart ( now he's gone he has lost his status as the best PG in the game, now its all about steve nash). Oh and Nash has a healthy Amare. (Marbury had a worse coach and injuries on his team).

Marbury needs a big man or atleast a front court with defense tenacity. The only way I would trade Marbury is for a Big Man. If not that then forget it.

i just read on hoopshype that if zeke draft a pg in the draft that will lead to consider a trade to a west team like san antonia houston and minny so the knicks would want something good in return but i would like frank willaims back b4 marbs came he was winning as starter and was puttuing up star pg number for much much cheaper he is a fa this yr btw

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
why do we ALWAYS get the average player? ray allen is an unrestricted free agent. why cant we try to go after him? even if he makes max dollars, he will be worth more than Q-Rich for his salary.

some other team that doesnt want him can sign him to a max contract and trade him to us for kurt thomas and jamal crawford, or something like that.

ray allen is twice the player jamal crawford will ever be.

im sick of isiah making these damn useless trades and getting marginal or somewhat better than marginal players. Qrich will not lead us anywhere, neither did marbury, or crawford, or rose, or taylor

GET ME A REAL SUPERSTAR - dont just do a trade to do a trade isiah, please.

its called a salary cap there is a limit of how much u can spend if there was none knicks would pay like 200 mill a year for the best in the nba garantee

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
well we already have the highest spending in the league but its cuz we overpay bad players, not cuz were loaded with superstars

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
sign and trade. even if you are over the cap u can do that. isiah should be more focused on trying to get a LEGIT SUPERSTAR rather than working on these insignificant, meaningless trades.

hes got a CHANCE to land a superstar, why not focus his energies on that, instead of taking on more bad contracts of young players who arent that great.

isiah is a MORON.